Reviews for And All Their New Beginnings
Cellar Door 26 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
You are beautiful and wonderful and good, you know that?

Each one of these are so well written and poignant and devastating in their own little way, there is just something about the way the characters act that makes me hum with excitement to click onto the next button for another story.

THANK YOU.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow, that was really deep. I love how you described Jim and his adrenline rush.
A Tearbender chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
very good
squintsquad03 chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
ah, I love the amazing fluffiness of this chapter. The kisses from Jim (both real and chocolate) would definatly have made an amazing present. ]
literaryfreak chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Your writing is amazing. Some of the best fanfiction I have ever read. And boy, do I love fanfiction:) These are the kinds of fics I go back to read countless times. Bravo.
maddikinz940 chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Wow you can eveh make soap operas seem real. I wished jim wasn't such an ass to pam in bendihana christmas. I really liked how you got pam. Her characterization was perfect. I love this story so much. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
maddikinz940 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
I really really liked this story. I t was very cleverly thought up. And then again I love all your stories. Update soon!
CoffeeObsessed chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
your stories are fantastic! Of the ones I read today (because it's been awhile since I've been on here), I loved #7. I always thought Oscar would be a great character to develop because of his normality. There has to be something crazy lurking behind that. Also, you're right about the seeing Pam and Jim making everyone happy. I know when they finally got together at the end of season 3 it was a big "aw finally" with the group I watched it with.
Lisa chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Um, you should probably, definitely, keep writing JAM fluff. It's perfect, Karen being slightly icy, Pam being slightly unsure, Jim being slightly, or more than slightly, adorable. Perfect.

Great chapter.
maddikinz940 chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
No dont hang up your pen. You are a fantastic writer. I love this story alot. And I love all the things you write in it. Please Please don't hang up your pen. KEEP WRITING!
maddikinz940 chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
THis was so good. It was amazingly well written and I loved how original it was. I loved how you made micheal keep all his emails from jan in a drawer that he thought was for love. You captured bopth the characters personality perfectly
the unfolding chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
I adored this chapter. Oscar and Michael are two very difficult characters to write, but you do them so much justice. Thank you :).
lena chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
I love the thought of Oscar having secret romance novels locked away in a drawer in his apartment where no one can guess he has them- it seems just like something Oscar would do. My favorite part of this chapter, though, was Michael's insight into his relationship with Jan. It was so powerfully angst-ridden that I was left feeling like I had a gaping hole in my heart and absolutely nothing could fill it (and it takes a pretty good writer to do something like that!)

This story is marvelous. Thanks for writing!
Jen chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Ok, loving the story so far! When do we get to the new house? A wedding? Maybe the pitter-patter of little feet? Please update soon!
hann789 chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
So cute! I can't wait for more!