Reviews for take life bravely
Sister of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Incredibly amazing! :-D
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
oh the ending was the perfect sad little note to out on, foreshadowing everything...
SilverBlackWolf13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great story. I loved how you captured the Coop/Jimmy dynamic; it feels very true to the characters.

Great last line.
Lea.Weasley chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Yeah, brilliant is the word! It was a real pleasure to read it.

This episode was so great, their story was wonderful but it was not enough, too short - i wanted more, so fictions like that are gifts :)

Thank you!
Nelras chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*grins* Twoo wuvs!

*frowns* Poor Eileen.

*smiles and doesn't think about what happened to them later*
Eli0t chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
this was brilliant!
kd chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love Cold Case and it took me some time to find this brilliant episode. You captured this scene perfectly! I just hope you continue writing and wondered what would be your take on the scene after this scene!
Ain chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
well, i'm just surprised noone has submitted a review on this! um, dang this was...this was... brilliant. i mean, i know i am slow on things and i'd just discovered recently about this episode which was loosely based on brokeback mountain and since i am a huge bbm fan i decided to check this show out.

i went terribly teary, sobbing like a little kid who lost her kitten, towards the end of the show.

i liked your piece A LOT cos i can believe it and be hopeful even if i know cooper died too early. i like how you are stringent with words and yet generous with the emotions that are expressed from the very lack of words. and your cooper is exactly just how i could imagine him to be! wow, it's simply breathtakingly brilliant.

made me smile through my drying tears, so thanks babe.