Reviews for Almost
Yoda's Prodigy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
My heart is broken from so many fandoms. And your fic is NOT helping. If it wasn't so well-written I would glare you into nonexistance.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
And I'm back to crying again :'( gaah!
InhIkka chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
so powerfull.
anneinchicago12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Outstanding.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wonderful! I love how it's grief and humor, mixed into one.
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
love the dirty knickers line- so weasley-ish. you give an incredibly believable rendering of george-w/o-fred- he needs a hug...
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Poor George. Sad. Sorry for the short reviews, but you wrote a ton and I read them all at once. :D
Lady RavenEyes chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Very well done. I love it.
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
touching
Malvolia chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
You write these George-after-Fred stories so well, but almost (intentional word choice) every time I reach the end I want to see some extra hope in there. Absolutely every time I want to hug George.

*sigh*

Okay, back to the review. Very well done. And as Charlie says, it's only been a month. There doesn't seem to be all that much chance at happiness after only a month. So I do get that it is written from the pit of a very recent loss, and it would cheapen it to force George around to happy-go-luckiness at the end. That's probably not a place he'll ever quite get to return to, is it?

Poor George...I still need to give him a hug...
thekingofcosmos chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww, poor George. That almost made me cry.(no pun intended!_) Anyways, that was a really good oneshot, I think I'll add it to my favorites!
audi katia chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
What's interesting about this fic is that it doesn't really come to an ending. I mean, you say that cleaning might almost help take his mind off the grief. But it's not a conclusion. George never really heals in this. This is true to how he would react, I think.

This is, as usual, very good. There was an odd pulling feeling to it. Like the idea "almost" was twisting around and around without any firm hold. Very good. :)