Reviews for Harry Potter And The Betrayal
Mephistopheles chapter 15 . 11/30
Love you Debs, again another of your brilliant fan fictions. I honestly love reading your fanficts. For some reason, I can feel the emotions the characters are feeling. For example, when you mentioned that harry started thinking that nobody truly cared for him in chapter 14, I could feel that sharp tug in my chest, almost painfull, like something constricted in my chest. You know, that kind of emotion you feel when you are very sad, you don't cry, but you feel this weird kind of pain.
You have a very vivid imagination, and I absolutely love that.
shera98 chapter 11 . 8/23
I really like this story but I'm confused. I thought he was sent to prison after Black fell through the veil and was in for 2 years and now should be in his 7th year. Why does chapter 11 say he's underage and 15?
I thought he would be 17 by now.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 15 . 6/8
okay why is this labeled mpreg if it isnt
Marshmallowmann chapter 15 . 3/24
I really like that the quality of your stories have greatly improved from this.
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
love it. now to read your sequel thank you
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
I know I have committed on this story in the pass I hope you don't get tired of hearing the same old thing but for it being one of you older sorry I must say, the old saying. . . .It's an old one but a dang good one. I know you have wrote better ones but this one will always be one of your good ones as far as I am concern.
I know I have said this be fore but thinks for the great entertainment. I am standing and clapping for you.
Your biggest fan, nightpurr
099 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I would enjoy this fanfiction more if it didn't have such horrible punctuation and grammar. The run on sentences are the worst.
GoSlytherins chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Awful grammar.
Make Harry join Voldy
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
I like that they one but hope you made the evil light side pay in the sequel.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Oooooo k lol sounds about right tho
marybeth.hp7 chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
yea! Time for the sequel!
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
love it great story :)
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
love it so good :) :)
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
so coo love it
Jissy2013 chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
love it a really fun chapter :)