Reviews for XFactor
scifigurl720 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
I just read the story today. It's nice to read an original HL story, and a cross with Jericho is a match made in heaven.
beth9874 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
okay, it's well writen but i am confused, could you post a short summary at the start of the next chapter, cause i am lost, but otherwise it is really good update soon.
harshini chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
yeah, another chapter! I'm enjoying the blending of the highlander & Jericho themes in this. Looking forward to the next part
LadyMadonnasBaby chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
This is going really well. I don't mind waiting for updates, as long as they're as good as this! Keep up the good work, and please continue this wonderful story!.

Kerri
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Good chapter. Update soon. I like the supernatural elements in here. I've been trying to work in a time travel fic while blaming the radiation, but it's been really hard to do that.
beth9874 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
okay this is really good, but you haven't updated in ages, so can you please it would make my day
LadyMadonnasBaby chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
This is a very good story. I really hope you update soon, so I can figure out what the crossover is! I think you have the characters down pat, and the insights you give us are spot-on. Please tell me you are continuing this! It's too good to be over.

Kerri
Spuffyshipper chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Good chapter. Update soon. It's "Jonah" now "Johan". That's the only thing bothering me. I loved the season finale despite Johnston's death. I've been picturing Jake's grief since then-Lashing out at everyone around him and pushing them away, crying himself to sleep, and crying in his room. I had two ideas. Idea number one was where Jake thought Johnston didn't love him because his final words involved telling Gail and Eric he loved him and he only told Jake that he was proud of him. I figured Jake might take that the wrong way. The second idea was where Johnston, Gail, and Eric from early season one get sent to the future post the season finale. Johnston helps Jake get through his grief.
epm00012004 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Wow..this is a great story. Very unique, wonderful writing. I can't wait for more!
Spuffyshipper chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Good story so far. Update soon. I love Angsty,Crying!Jake so much. I love to watch the Johnston death scene just for Crying!Jake and the following scene where Emily comforts Crying!Jake.(I don't like Emily though.) I also love the end scene of Heart of Winter.
epm00012004 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Excellent story...you really have a way with words. I also like your insights in to what each of the characters is thinking. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
envious-eyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Jake made it his mission in life to make Dad blow his cool...

Lol. So true.

Wicked fic, really well written!

Keep on with your writing!

:D
L Quinn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Please keep going
epm00012004 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Excellent chapter. I really like the insight into Eric you've shown us. I'm really looking forward to your next installment.