Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 37 . 5/13
Oh man! This was intense. I just fell in love with this piece. You have established and developed the characters so well that even though they are completely different, it still seems like they're in character because that's how they grew up.

Man, I know it's been years since you've updated this, but I would love to see more. It's incredible. And what's with Draco and his animal gift? And the Centaur prophecy? Exciting!
MuggleCreator chapter 37 . 11/26/2014
Great stuff.
Love the characterisations...
I wish there was more of it though.
David-El chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Umm, you DO know that Smith is a pureblood, right? And according to Half-Blood Prince a direct descendant of Helga Hufflepuff. So, what's the logic of using the basilisk to attack him?
sweetluck1 chapter 37 . 1/6/2014
AAAARRRRGGGGGG. I want you to finish this...
Sabine8195 chapter 37 . 7/27/2013
You should update this! It's really good!
KodeV chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
i've read both stories up to this last chapter & they are wonderful! i see it's been least 2 years since you last updated and that is a shame. these are wonderful stories & they should be completed. i hope your muse resurfaces & you will start writing this once more.
Eboni chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Okay, so I have finally finished both stories. I love this series. I think Draco is so cute and sweet, and I love how protective he is of his friends. I also love his parents and how they can't help but love him and his strange quirks. I can't wait to find out what his destiny is, because you do a good job at giving clues that he's just as special as Harry Potter is to some people, especially the animals and the centaurs.

I also love how you flipped the characters and you took minor characters and gave them more central roles, while taking main characters (aside from Harry) and relegating them to smaller roles (such as Hermione) or made them antagonists (like Ron..and in some cases Hermione.)

Oh man, ickle Ronnikins. He's taking Percy's job as being the family jerk, but it's interesting. I even like what you're doing with Theo... and I love your Harry. He's smarter. He's the one who reigns his team in. He's more of a leader, and I like that his partners in crime are Draco and Theo, different as night and day.

Well, as you can tell, my favorite parts of the story are Draco and his powers, his relationship with Harry and now Cedric, and his relationships with Sirius and Lucius and Narcissa. As they get older in these stories I'm going to love to see how he has to break from Lucius. I love how Lucius tells Narcissa Draco needs his own vaults. He knows he's gonna have t let Draco go too, but he won't leave him to fend for himself.

I hope you do decide to complete this series. I'll be on the lookout for updates. Thank you for the great story.

Ebs
Guest chapter 37 . 4/11/2013
This chapter left me in suspense. I can't wait to continue with the rest of this story. I love the original spin of this story.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
This is amazing. I would marry this story if I could. please, please don't drop it? Kay thanks
cottonwoolspots chapter 34 . 7/2/2012
Love this story so far, i like how they're getting stuff done all quicker too.
One tiny detail that niggles me is that Draco says he's going out at 5am to greet the sun... at Christmas... in England.
I dont think it will rise until 8am or later, if at all! You can check the timeanddate for sunrise and sunset times :P
SeraphimXII chapter 37 . 6/16/2012
It's been roughly a year since your last update. o_o An update's coming right? In any case I'll wait. This is a wonderfully written AU and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what's going on with Draco, and the specialness that is around him.
femalefarrier chapter 37 . 3/27/2012
keep going loving the story
Linoria chapter 37 . 10/13/2011
Love it, Looking forward to more!
doodlechick12 chapter 37 . 10/7/2011
I really like this series you've got! Are you going to go through all seven years? I can't wait for the next chapter.
doodlechick12 chapter 29 . 10/7/2011
I love how the Malfoy's go all Mama and Papa bear whenever Draco's concerned. I think it's sweet.