Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
Airlady chapter 23 . 7/29/2008
The scene with Lucius and Narcissa checking their house was very good as was the scene with the three girls. Poor Theo is in a really bad situation.
Kylani chapter 23 . 7/29/2008
AH! WTF? You've reduced me to chatspeak!

Not really, I'm exaggerating, but Draco! Not Draco, for Chrissake! Hmph. And they can't follow the spiders, they'll all die!

Erm. Okay. Slight exaggeration, again. But still!

And if Draco wakes up first, people are going to say he got himself attacked just to avoid suspicion. Or something. Where's the dueling club? I still want to see what happens if Harry shows off his snakey abilities. :)

I'd say more, but I've got to go, so I'm just going to tell you how much I love your story.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
wow...this is scary stuff here...stop leaving me suspense!

Up-Date soon!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
Great update. I love where this is going. Poor Nott, he knows what's wrong and can't do much of anything against this. Love, Love, Loves.

A few typos:

"slpeep"

“And he isn’t even hear, anymore,” - "here" instead of "hear"
TripleC Squared chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
WOnderful! Theo is starting to fight...Lucius almost found out what had been stolen! The girls were caught, they almost had it...But then Theo/Tom got them. Theo needs to destroy it and quick, How long will it take for Draco to wake up and let everyone know what he knows? Glad Dragon went with him, though Harry might need him soon, Draco will be happy to see him when he wakes up. Tom is far too clever! Far too clever by half! Can't wait to see the resolution, which seems to be coming up quick! Glad you had a good trip!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 22 . 7/27/2008
oh dear
dragons an' fire chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
Aww cliffie! I love your style! Can't wait for your update! ha i rymed!

; )ME
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 22 . 7/7/2008
ah! meanie! :P i don't like it when you leave cliffies at the end of good chapters.

on a different note, could you somehow work Tonks in before OOTP? I mean, she and Draco are second cousins, and Tonks is awsoume, you could even work in some RemusTonks before HBP
TripleC Squared chapter 22 . 6/30/2008
Gah! You! Three week cliffhangers are nobody's friend, least of all our little adventurerures! so, what have we learned, Ginny and Luna have brains in htier heads and are going to track it back to the sourse. They may have found out what the monster is, but I assume Draco and Cedric are already stoned. Mili returns, and I am very happy to see our token Slythrin. She did well, has Ginny got an idea or simply knows that Draco would probably have a good idea? Harry loses the bones in his arm at one of the worst times, poor thing. Because everything is happening, very very quickly. Quicker even than it did in the book, which is curious. Why is Dragon not with Draco, it would make sense from Dumbledore's perspective to keep the dog with Draco at all time, at least he could provide an alabi if he was with him. But that probably will no longer be an issue...Luccius, yell at him, that will help. We all know Draco wouldn't hurt them! Go, Luccius!
Kylani chapter 22 . 6/30/2008
Oh, dear. They're going to die! Ah!

I love that Ginny and Luna are on the case, now, because having two Ravenclaws is the best thing that can happen to ypu.

And how the hell could you let Slytherin win? How? You are so getting the silent treatment.

...

But that was a really excellent chapter.
Airlady chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
A good and exciting chapter. Milli is very observant.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Evil! Cliffie queen! Bah! *stomps off*

Heh, jk.

typos:

“It’s find.”

Potter was clown back by something.

Cheating a practically killing Harry,”
Kylani chapter 21 . 6/25/2008
! And just wait until people find out Harry's a parseltongue! If they do, anyway... They'll probably think he and Harry are working together, the little sods.

Anyway, I never really thought about it before, but the prophesy is about Harry. Right now it seems like you're putting Draco through what Harry went through in the books, and it's starting to make me a little squirmy. Harry really can't be shoved into the background, and I know that's not what you're doing, but with everyone thinking that Draco's the Heir, it's starting to nag at me. Harry needs to, at least, be the fourth Champion. Because... that's just, really, how it has to go, and you know it. So please don't have it be Draco coming out of the Goblet in book four, okay? Harry needs the struggle, and most of what he went through, to become who he became, and it was who he became that defeated Voldemort. No one else could have done it. Ever. Just... Really.

Anyway, I really do like this chapter, and am seriously glad that it was Smith instead of Justin. Cheers to you! :)
Dimrilla chapter 21 . 6/25/2008
Another great chapter! (or chapters - as I recall I haven't commented on the previous one.)

Theo/Riddle is making a mole's job to frame Draco. It's also nice to see someone else having suspicions about the Slytherin's Heir than Ernie. I must say that I like Zach Smith a lot, so I hope he makes up with Draco after all this. Btw. Zacharias wasn't a muggle-born (well, I think he wasn't..), and yet he's got attacked - I'd say the evidence against Draco is stronger because of it (the vengeanve motive).

I'm happy to see cedric in it - he's just as just and considerate as he should be. :)

And Seamus - he reminds the seamus we know from the fifth book. Speeding things up, are You? :)

Anyway - congratulations on this part, and I'm looking forward to the next one (hopefully with some reaction from angry Lucius :P )
Heroine of the Valley chapter 21 . 6/24/2008
Oh no, they're acusing Draco? Poor Draco!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »