Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
doodlechick12 chapter 29 . 10/7/2011
I love how the Malfoy's go all Mama and Papa bear whenever Draco's concerned. I think it's sweet.
Debate4life chapter 37 . 9/20/2011
Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to seeing Draco and Mad Eye in the same room. I'm late for class though so you'll have to post another chapter if you want a lengthier review from me.
poison1234 chapter 37 . 7/27/2011
I think the plotline is amazing and that you should continue this story. I am absolutley hooked on this and am very angry that you aren' update soon and hurry because I get bored easily.
BlackWolf2013 chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
I love this series! Looking forward to more!
Lola chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
I love this story! Please write more!
K.Henderson chapter 37 . 6/15/2011
Read from the beginning (again) all the way to here. Fantastic. Glad for the update! Can't wait for more!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 37 . 6/7/2011
Yahoooooo you updated! This was a pretty good chapter, I can't wait for more. Update soon please. -
UrieNanashi chapter 36 . 5/20/2011
okay so I am writing this at 3 am so sorry if I am not very clear. first of all let me ask- why the heck didn't I find this sooner? I love this. I have to admit the summery had me a little worried but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise, especially because I love fanfics that involve the whole malfoy family. I eagerly await the next chapter so please keep them coming.
efimera chapter 36 . 5/12/2011
So nice to see you updating :), nice work
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 36 . 5/11/2011
This series is wonderful. The plot and plot twists are really interesting (can't wait to see what the whole Rising of June-or was it July? I can't remember but whatever that was-thing is about and what the whole nature bit is and how they handle the horcruxes). I love the Ron-Pansy storyline, because, for some reason, they're still a little sympathetic even if Pansy's a cow and Ron's going darkside. Lucius and Narcissa are also wonderfully human. All the main characters are fantastic and you do such a good job of keeping them all realistic. Also, Millicent and the Twins (George! Weasley Sweater! squee!) are fantastic. I'm so happy to see Theo getting back to normal after the awful diary and, basically, I can't wait to see what happens next! Wonderful job! Please update soon(ish)! Also, Hufflepuffs for the win:D
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 36 . 5/9/2011
Yay updates! Haha I love the first sentence "Sirius swaggered all evening long," I can actually picture that. Man I really want to know whats up with Draco. Hope it doesn't take that long for an explanation. Update when you can. -
ChinaE chapter 36 . 5/8/2011

You've updated the story, thank you!

This is definitely one of my favourites AU story that I re-read for the simple pleasure of rediscovering it and getting lost in the tale.

I'm happy you have continued it.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 35 . 1/27/2011
I love this story! The first one hooked me in and the sequal is just as good. How many more chapters is there going to be, and will you do a story for each book? Oh and what is up with Draco and the animals? Is he like the heir of Hufflepuff or something? Btw I love what you did to him, putting him in Hufflepuff and giving him that personality, its awesome! Well I can't wait for the rest of the story; update when you can please. _
xGlass chapter 35 . 12/27/2010
Oh, poor Theodore! I liked that he had the diary, though. Very plausible.

Did I mention I looove Draco as a hufflepuff/animal lover in this story? Cute!
griffinscale chapter 35 . 12/9/2010
I've fallen absolutely in love with Marauding Dragon and this sequel! *Please* update and finish the story!
333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »