Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
Solunar chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Ginny Harry or Ginny Draco? Can't be Ginny Nott right? O_O

AW baby draco sounded so cute... can we have more lucius flashbacks of draco? :P:P
Solunar chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
:( POOR DRACO! o. and Dragon heard all that. I wonder if his opinion of Lucius and Narcissa has changed any.
Dimrilla chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Perhaps it's possible that Lucius can switch sides? Narcissa at least does seem adamant to avoid a situation similar to this with Sirius and his family...

Theo hanging around with Ginny... hmm- given the fact that he has Riddle's diary it can be dangerous for her. I wonder whether You intend to let the diary possess Ginny (as in the "Chamber of secrets") or someone else (Theo?)...
NATWEST chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
great chapter, I like how nacissia said to lucius she will not throw her son out. So you better sort yourself out.
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter - I really like the way you're showing the conflict Lucius and Narcissa are feeling, as opposed to making them unfeeling "go Voldemort!" Death Eaters.
TripleC Squared chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Ah, yay! New chapter already. Essays must have tapped themselves out quicker than you thought! Hope you had a great break. Lucius needs to get wapped with a rolled up newspaper! Or a Large tome of the sort Theo would enjoy! He's being...stubbrone. Poor Draco...Where is Sirius, he needs to be there to support hte kid! Theo interaction with the Weasley's is cute, I am so adoring that chracter. I really am. He's just wonderful. Can't wait to see Harry added back into the mix! Take care.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow, you're on a roll here, aren't you? sequel up already!
kalathetrumpeter chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hi, someone here. Very good, very good. I really appreciate Lucius' approach to Draco. My only qualm- and I've said it before- is that they seem just a little too mature for their age, especially Draco. He seems a little too strong, especially starting when he says "Voldemort is evil. . ."

It is VERY difficult for young kids take a stand against parents that they love, even when they have strong misgivings. I don't think he would speak as definitively as he does. If he's this self-assured now, what's he going to be like when he's seventeen?

Anyway, rant over. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
NATWEST chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love this squel. Will Draco leave also. Theo I feel for him. He being used and it's look bad.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
First Theo, then Draco. At least Harry's relatives don't care, although that's depressing in and of itself. Huzzah for Mrs Weasley's mothering instincts xD
DragonsTales chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Great start! And I have got to say that reading 2 chapters at once was extremely satisfying :) I love your characterization of Lucius so much! He's not necessarily a bad person, just has some bad ideas. Waiting (im)patiently for your next chapter!
redrobin chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wonderful start in the next series! can't wait to read more. hope that draco will be okay, i like how he is developing right now. you know voldermort is actually a half-blood so it's funny how he's fighting for the good of the pureblood silly lucious. please don't make draco like how he is in the cannon. his character right now may be young but he has a lot of potential don't you think. anyway, please update soon!

R*R
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh Draco...*Shakes her head* I knew this was coming, I feel bad for Draco, but better sooner than later. Will Lucius find out about Sirius? As upset as Draco is, he might transform to try to comfort him. Theo is in a safe place, if not perticulerly safe when he finds the book. I can't wait to see what summer will bring our party of adventurers. Ron needs to pull his head out of of his a**, but I don't see that happening any time soon! Great start to the next book!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
At least Lucius has indicated that he woud try to protect his son, even if Drco was 'defiant.' I am asuming Theo has not been possessed by the book. If he does become so, I hope Arthur's opinion will not be permanently affected, and if it does get to Ginny, I hope Theo will not be blamed. Though it would not surprise me if Ron stole it; I uspect Tom would find him particularly easy to manipulate. I hope Theo's second year of Hogwarts has already been paid for.
Airlady chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
You started this story off with a bang. Hope that Draco will be true to himself.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »