Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 35 . 8/27/2010
Milli and George are cute.

Dora, Dora, Dora! I want to see her.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 34 . 8/27/2010
"You haven't run into anything tromping about the woods again, have you? Oh God, tell me you're not infected..." - He probably would love to adopt one.

Aw. Pansy may be nasty to others but she's sweet to Ron.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 33 . 8/27/2010
Lol. I love that last part where they acted like they didn't just destroy a piece of Volds.

Aw. That was such a sweet scene with Regulus and Krecher.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 32 . 8/27/2010
Aw. Poor Lucius.

"I overheard him giving it McGonagall one day." She smiled ruefully. "Funny what people will say about you if they think you're a bit daft and not really all that important." - Very true.

Ced was awesome again!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 29 . 8/27/2010
The former Black headmaster frowned. - Surprise! And I'm surprised about Theo's mom and his deep desire. So exciting.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
"Now I remember!" Ginny looked at her. "We couldn't run fast enough so you took us to the water so we'd only see the reflection." - Nice one, Luna. Pretty smart. And so was the Room of Requirement, Ginny.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
Yay.

Anyway, that sure took a long time. How could they have not noticed their friend acting strange?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 25 . 8/27/2010
No one suspects Theo.

I hope Draco wakes up so he can deal with the snake.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 24 . 8/27/2010
There on the lawn below Draco's window stood several thestrals and the Cerberus, standing in a semi-circle as if keeping vigil. - Aw, they are trying to protect him. And the Malfoy mansion scene was very touching, both the house elf and the parents.

Hmm. What Aragog was talking about must be about Harry and Draco. How people will follow Harry to defeat Voldemort, but creatures follow Draco. I love this story! So many twist and surprising new ideas.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
He can't keep control in his own school, could have a monster wandering around the hallways, and he blames me for Draco's predicament!" - True. It is weird that Dumbledore let trolls and an evil teacher into the school.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 22 . 8/27/2010
Woot. Ced, you're the best.

At leadt, Pansy is helping himwith his confidence?

Yay for Millie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 21 . 8/27/2010
Aw. Poor Draco. People are just so - so aggravating. God! :(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 18 . 8/27/2010
"I said, I didn't mean you." Draco tossed aside the covers and sat on the edge of his bed. "Something woke up." - Good intuition Draco! I think that was the basilisk.

And the basilisk - or the one being controlled by the book - hurt Dragon and the roosters.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
Nice. Luna's not alone anymore, but she should make her own friends.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
all Draco was worried about was his secret - He should, Ginny. I don't like her that much. Probably one of the few I dislike from all the characters.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »