Reviews for Marauding Dragon: Secrets
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 18 . 8/27/2010
"I said, I didn't mean you." Draco tossed aside the covers and sat on the edge of his bed. "Something woke up." - Good intuition Draco! I think that was the basilisk.

And the basilisk - or the one being controlled by the book - hurt Dragon and the roosters.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
Nice. Luna's not alone anymore, but she should make her own friends.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
all Draco was worried about was his secret - He should, Ginny. I don't like her that much. Probably one of the few I dislike from all the characters.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
Apart from the fact that you're you, we got him a special collar," Nott explained. "It plays music for him so that he'll always stay calm." - Awesome birthday gift. I'm so jealous! He gets a Cerberus, animagus, and a thestral.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
Looked like a pimp - Lol. If she said that to his face,… lol

Dobby wants to stay with Draco. Aw.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
"You're only betraying everything our parents tried to teach you." George stepped up to Fred's side. "Don't see why she cries, though – worthless little piece of scum like you, not worth the effort." - Harsh.

Haha. Even your wife admits you are delusional, Lucius.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
though not before reaching down and smudging Luna's nose first and then wiping his hands clean on Dragon's fur. "I'll help. "

Lol. I wonder if Luna ever wiped it off.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
"I believe you," Luna interrupted softly, reaching for a cookie. - Luna is just my fav character.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I like that. It was refreshing.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
"I made all these plans," he mumbled. - Very human.

I'd hate to be in Draco's position.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aw. What a depressing chapter.
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
I am glad that the girls now know, a pity about Ron though. He is such a git.
digigirl02 chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Nice, I am glad that Ginny is going to be Luna's house.
je m'appelle chapter 35 . 7/15/2010
This is an amazing sequel to what was a wonderful story. I feel like everything is coming together - the plot, the characters and their development - everything! It makes reading this fic such a delight.

There are so many things that I could say, but I would just be gushing endlessly, and it's 2:53am, where I am, so my brain isn't working well enough for me to be able to translate everything I'm thinking into words.

It's been a while since you last updated, so I'm a tad worried - I really hope you haven't given up on this story. It truly is a delight to read, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'd like to know how everything else will play out.

I'm rather intrigued, though. If you plan on continuing this story into third year, what will you do? Sirius and Harry already know each other and Sirius has been acquitted. Just something I thought I'd mention.

Update soon, though - leaving everyone hanging at Christmas, while happy and uplifting, is rather depressing seeing as it's only July. We all want to know what happens next :)
Miishii chapter 35 . 7/9/2010
Well i certainty hope you will continue with this, even if you find yourself falling a little flat and lackluster while doing so. I immensely enjoy this series you have going and hope this isn't the end. It's on my favorites anyway and I have it on alert. Hopefully you will keep up with the updates...I can even send you some fanart based on your stories if that will help you get into the spirit again! Much love!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »