Reviews for Gender Bend Love
dpthree98 chapter 10 . 17h
it would be cool if there where another fic about ravon or raven getting sick, so only their other dimensional clones would know how to heal raven (or ravonyou get it. )
pls say more
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
FINALLY! Ravon got his girl 3 :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Please D Hurricane we need more please im sorry if i was to late to make you write or update it :( and i cant believe you say you are not as good as the other good writers that i dont...know...YET! But still like what you said CANT STOP THE HURRICANE EVEN BRIDGET MEDLER MAID A SONG THAT SAID CANT STOP THE HURRICANE DUDE!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Please write more :( i want to read more i want to see if they can get ravon and beast boy back to normal and i want to read about ravon x beast girl and raven x beast boy you know why i have two good reasons why you shouldn't stop
1: i want more
2. Because like you said CAN'T STOP THE HURRICANE :)
TigerStriper chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
So I started thinking... if the titans were all reversed that meant everyone was reversed and so I started thinking about their parents and how trigon was a girl and so was batman and then I started thinking about how superman was really super girl so it was really redundant but then I realized Superman would be Superwoman and Superboy would be Supergirl and there would be Wonderman and then it was about this time when my head exploded... sorry I should really stop reviewing on every chapter and I realize this doesn't make sense but I figured I'd spare the concluding details of my little ranting episode.
TigerStriper chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Ok sorry to point this out, but if they were from an alternate universe where they were the same people but with different genomes their DNA would have showed them as altered clones which would have also been seen as related when examined.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I usually steer clear of genderbenders, or really any over cliche plot format that I seem to stumble upon in fanfiction... but this was just to strange to pass up. The only critique I would say is I didn't approve of when you described the gender bent titans (is there anything else to call them) you used terms "like Starfire's" or "as tall as Raven" I felt by purposely comparing the two it detracted from the quality, and seemed a bit lazy, however I guess if you looked at it like a potential episode, it would have seemed appropriate to narrate it the way you did.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Write you idiot
Awesome chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Awesome so far but one thing

DevilMayRaven chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Re: Also... gross... dating your alternate selves... talk about being full of
yourself if you do that.

Not even close to relevant if you did not notice how most storys progress there is no way in hell raven and beast boy would ever get together especially since we are talking anime series the odds are 1 in a billion and DC and WB said Not happening an alternate universe Male Raven would be an easy fit and it was almost considered a couple times if you go read the wikipedia on issue 47 not the point tho but honestly in your story they are not even related it should have been like that... your story is not bad at all one of the best i've ever read just a few facts that no way in hell would happen and I just like more cannon related storys if I meant any offense then I apologize I'll maybe write my own story soon and then you could see my version the way it was originally thought of to be Cannon with alternate universe genders meeting each other and a few mistakes that where big that was made in this story was you should have had Ravon and Raven bond a bit in reality they would have spent much more time together learning about their father/mother not only that the biggest mistake was in chapter 17 i believe where Raven got destroyed by beast boy not even relevant Raven at this point in time at the end of the series could Destroy all of the teen titans at once with 1 cast she is so insanely powerful it is not even funny and it's quite bullshit major point is the fact how weepy you made it when in all honest it would be the other way around Raven doing it to beast boy Beast boy is among the weakest of all the titans he even says it himself in the comics and robin tells raven in one of the issues between 40 and 50 that she is without a doubt powerful enough to unleash any of her emotions she would want and utterly destroy the entire team titans and its why she was such a big threat and they HAD to get her back from under control I don't like the beast boy and raven at all in this it just makes 0 sense at all if we are talking comics it somewhat could happen and honestly it did but it was even stated it was never an actual "love relationship" it almost had gotten to it before raven broke it off which is what should have happened in your story it would honestly in all make it a better ending for the true fans of the series and I think it just makes more sense in the end a relationship between them would never last a month even in the comics they did kiss a bit here and there which is completely alright to have every great once in awhile just my thoughts.
DevilMayRaven chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
stop making this shit considering raven and BB never really got together this shit is retarded blocked.
DevilMayRaven chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Heres a better Idea next time do not put raven and beat boy together considering in the comics they regretted it very much and are almost thinking about making it non cannon as in it never really happened thats why they where smarter with the anime series I would like this story if it was not total shit characteristics any time raven wanted to she could destroy beast boy in a fight this is garbage.