Reviews for InvadED
The story was awesome! You should make a sequel but this time The Eds go visit Zims home where they encounter Dib, Gaz, and the rest of the characters that appeared.
Sissel Torikki chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
hehe i can totally picture Eddy stating in a bored voice "which human" (i like Eddy, double d is my favorite of the Ed's but you have Eddy so in character, well more so than the others) :)
Sissel Torikki chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
well it is kinda hard to keep Zim a mystery seeing how Zim speaks in the third person lol :)
Invader Bean chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Aww! I loved this so much! Best cross-over EVER!
Mr. Illusionist chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Pure Gold!:-D
Ardeth the awesome chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
I love this story and these shows~ *munches on a taco*
EloiseRaeCullen chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
lol, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! 8P I LOVE ED, EDD N EDDY AND I ABSOLUTLY LOVE INVADER ZIM! YOUR STORY IS GENIUS MY FRIEND, PURE GENIUS!
Invader 1375 chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
The story was one of the best I have seen. You kept the character's personality like how they are in their TV shows which makes it more mind grasping. The only problem was that zim does not say his name in most of the things he says; only when he says important,and exclusive things. Other then that this is basicly a 5-star in my book and I would like to see your future sequel.
William Glennon chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
are you ever gonna make another Invader ZIM/Ed Edd n Eddy crossover?
gamemaster04 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
COOL
Blue Paratroopa chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Sweet fudge, that was a good story! It's one of those stories where every little thing just made me smile. Incredibly well-written!
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
great chapter I really enjoyed this XD
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Great chapter, great story
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
yeah go Ed stick up for Zimmy, good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I love Zimmy, I know he likes us humans he'll never admit it, good chapter the Edds rock, XD.