Reviews for Mermaid Dreams
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
OOOOH! SO GOOD! Please update, I know you haven't for more then a year, but Hey! that's not too bad! I've been waiting on another fic that hasn't been upped in FOUR YEARS! I hope peole don't make this a trend...

Any way! I love this! Awesome writing and please, please, PLEASE update soon! Jedi Annie Scrambler
SugarSand chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Have you given up on this story again? :(
HeartyJessica chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
can't wait to read more! this is great so far!
ElphieUpland chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Really good story, in case you didn't know already! I love everything about it!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
HOORAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! AHHH I ALMOST GAVE UP ON YA!
SugarSand chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I'm so glad you decided to continue this and can't wait to see where you take it! Hope you update soon!
Taylor chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I love this! I hope you continue with it, it's really great!
NOlive chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Yaaaaay I'm so happy :) you updated :D and it only took you 2 years lol xx. But seriously very good chappie :) love how you're getting to the good stuff lmao x
NOlive chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
And the you just NEVER updated again... :(
mlucas chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Please consider updating this even though it has been such a long time. I love Pushing Daisies and now since it is not on tv anymore I have to read fanfics all the time. PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Lila Russell chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
aw, comon. you cant leave me haning like that. i gotta know what happens next. who does he choose (and i hope Olive, cuz Kristin C is just so cute)? please please please write some more. pretty pleaase with a cup-pie on top?
Nat D chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Own, that's so cute! But again, Ned IS cute, so xD

Good fic! Keep up!
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
O! I love it...so cute! Please don't take so long to update next time. :D Can't wait for more!

~Jess
AuntieElphie chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I really like this please continue!
HelloxDarling chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I'm loving this so far, please update soon.