Reviews for The Other Side of Possibility
jayswing96 chapter 51 . 3/4
I'm curious does Brainy ever solve his problem about his own dimension and his feelings for Clark and Kal-El?
Wyndborne chapter 51 . 8/24/2015
This is one of my favorites and my favorite in the LoSH catagory. Keep upp the good work! I'm looking forward to the next charter.
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 51 . 8/20/2015
Please update soon, I love Tweek. I want to know how the feast goes and what happens when Tweek moves! Please update soon, I really like this story!
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Just out of curiosity, is councilwoman Pri-Nox supposed to be you? Her name is similar to your penname. It think she is, but that's just me.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 51 . 8/14/2014
nooooooo I want more! I love this thing seriously...please continue?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
twice in one fanfic he loses his arm hehe, I love that.
traughteverywhere chapter 51 . 7/21/2014
sooooo good ideas!love it! know..please could you make the Legion AND Superman find him in the,Clark confess his love to him,go back in his world,Kal-el understand that and let him go..!You know Superman be something like TrueLoveIsReal write in the story Slip Away huh?!pleaseeeeeee it's not like i hate Kal but i would prefer Brainy with Clark...oh,could you also make Superman meet his parents finally?sooo,thanks,i don't know if you like my ideas but it would ne awesome if tou make them true ,here and at your other stories,and DON'T forget!i love the way you write and you of course!(not romantically always)..SM/B5 4 ever!
cutiecat92 chapter 51 . 6/10/2014
Asha! I finally finished it!
I've been trying to read the entire thing for YEARS!
It only took me 3 days to read it from start to finish! I'm well happy!
New Chapter soon right?!
Are they gonna finish the portal soon? Or was the hint about Saturn Girl mean that the Legion going to find a way through first?! What if they bring Superman!?
M chapter 51 . 2/25/2014
Am I allowed to say "OMG"?
I mean, really, this has got to be the longest FF I have ever read.
The longest and the most freaking, best one ever.

I've gotten disappointed when good stories end after just two chapters worth.
This one, however, really takes the cake.

Very awesome!
I hope there's still more to come.
I fidgeted with excitement all through the story.
Thanks so much for writing this! Hope there's more!
Crumcrum chapter 51 . 8/27/2013
Well, it's almost two years now since I found this site and started reading and this was one of the first stories I read. This story got me hooked on fanfiction to be honest, went on here because I was bored and wanted something to read, and after I read this story I've been reading stuff from here pretty much every day.
I want to say thank you for writing this story even though it's not finished, I love every chapter of it and I still read it all over from time to time just because.
I can rant all day about how much I love this story and how much I want you to pick it up again but I'm certain it will happen if you find the inspiration and desire to. Just want to say that I am a very patient guy and I will wait for an update if it so will be another two years or another ten.
Thank you so very much for introducing me to all of this and I hope you keep doing things you love.
Succinct Disquisition chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
Hey Priestess, (now dropping he rest because of how many times I address you. If it is not okay, say the word!)

Gotta say, this chapter had me rolling on the floor laughing... Okay so it was my bed but that is merely mechanics. It was unintentional I suppose anyways. This line just got me... "Chuckling, Kal-El began to stroke Brainy's cat instead." O.O; I was all like cat? Where did a cay come from. I couldn't help it!

I mean some of your stuff is cute and funny because, I am assuming, you meant it to be, but this typo was just like... what? I thought I should share that with you. It took me some time to calm down and get back to reading and eventually I figured out 'back' was probably what ft there but 'cat' is just so cute...

cherrrysakura chapter 51 . 1/31/2013
Digilonewolfluver417 chapter 51 . 1/29/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I ship Clark and Brainy like crazy! Now I love Brainy and Kal-El together! I can't wait for the next update!
lexi chapter 51 . 6/17/2012