Reviews for OMFG It's a Crazy Therapist!
Princess Karis chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
lol, Kirihara's eyes glowing red... XDD
Princess Karis chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I love Shinji! I can rant just like him too...'cept much louder, and about much randomer things! XDD People can't even follow my train of thoughts; I talk too fast, and switch subjects too much, lawlz. XDD
Princess Karis chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Lol XDD I remember Wakashi-san... . Poor Gakuto... *shakes head*
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
-Sighs- That's what you get for ticking off Kirihara. .' Shinji's rants were funny. XD Gakuto didn't deserve that torture! Lol.
inia chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
it would have been funny if you had written about tezuka or fuji and the therapist.
shourin chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
cool! and it's funny! yey!
blackorchid143 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
! Kirihara's mother got fine for littering! Hahahahahahahahahahahahha!
cha chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
RIKKAIDA RULEZ!
speadee chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Ha ha! That was funny!

I guess Dr. Wakashi Fumihiro is an adult, not a jr. high student. Her behavior doesn't make her seem like an adult. I wonder how someone so stupid and terrible was able to go to college and grad school, and become a therapist. Besides, wouldn't her bad record at Hyotei make her unable to be hired by other schools? She's the one who needs a therapist, and should be in the mental hospital.

Those players gave her what she deserved. Ibu's mumbling is a good punishment for her. Good job on his mumblings. I would never be able to come up with so many words for his mumbling.
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
LOLS

ah...giving therapy to Shinji must be hell xD
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
xD

Gakuto really does need therapy...

oh and I keep forgetting to tell you...Wakashi is Hiyoshi's first name...not last...TT-TT