Reviews for Reflections
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Bella wakes up the morning after her wedding to edward
IsisLambert chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved the story you should continue writing on it like what happens after.
Crazed-Authoress chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved this!
wishing for a myracle chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
SO CUTE!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was so good. I really enjoyed reading it:)
dot823 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
AW!
Forks1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Great writing! You need to continue!

Kim
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
You are a really good writer. I was slightly surprised that this wasn't boring. You know how when there's a lot of detail, it's difficult to hold the readers attention, but my eyes were glued to the screen. This is very, very well written!

~kuro
Spellman chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw! How sweet! Very well written, nice job! D
guesswhat88 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I loved that! it was detailed yet didn't really get into the lemons or anything i liked it a lot and still told a good story hope to see more of your work!
VampTrampBella chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Excellent writing! I thought the story was very well written and had wonderful detailed descriptions. The author painted a very vivd picture w/ her words and it made for an interesting story and just plain good readin'! Loved the description of Bella and her underwear being stuffed into the dress. Was very jealous of Bella on her wedding night! ;-)I think the author should write much more often! Loved it! :-)
Niamh929 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
VERY sweet. Honestly, I like your version of the wedding and wedding night (sans lemons) better than people that go into detail. You can say so much more with terrific writing and a shortened style then chapter after chapter of pure crap.

Great job!