Reviews for Impossible Dreaming
Dr Moral chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Is is good to know that not alone writes homosexual fantasies.
Lobo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Es lo unico agradable que se puede leer de su trabajo, el resto es raro por no decir anormal.
Anonimo chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Muy interesante, pero es la unica historia de su autoria que leo con agrado, el resto de su trabajo, por decirlo suave :es anormal. No entiendo el sentido de hacer a todos los personajes de DC DESVIADOS SEXUALES, es depravado e ilogico. Lo considero terrible. Su mente esta muy desequilibrada, busque un sicologo urgentemente o un guia espiritual.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
If only this was real.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
nice
SingingBetty chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow. That was very cute and sweet.
GossipGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was so sweet! It's a really, good storyline, good job!

xoxo,

GossipGirl
lyons-mane chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Short, sweet, and well-written-I loved it:-) If only it were true... oh, well...impossible dreams
KittyBats chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw, very nice! If only Bruce was this sensible...
Diary chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I enjoyed this.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Sweet. I liked it. Please, go on, write more about this wonderful pair.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
*smiles and chuckles* God, it's been ages since I've read any of your stuff, mostly because I can only read Twist of Fate because I never understand what characters you are referring to in your other stories, and that got trying. . However, I was fine with this one. And I really enjoyed it. You are a good writer (even if I find myself unable to read much of your work). Your style was softer in this, with a few good touches of the sterner personality of Bruce. _