Reviews for Quartet
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
oh,gosh. i love this so far! I was rocking out to Apocolyptica while reading this. (which is ionic seeing as this is about a string quartet.) I play violin and now i really want to play it. you re-inspired me with this story! please update soon!
sierra's scarlet chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
I just found this fic. I really enjoy the music thing (especially Vivaldi). I suppose I'm most intrigued by the Black family drama and Sirius' seemingly contradictory character. It's very hard to tell what he feels for Remus.

Anywho, update soon, I look forward to more.
PASSION4WRITING4EVER chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
I love that you delve right into the musical aspect of this story-by doing that, you make it seem more realistic. It's very clear that music is your passion, and I enjoy that!

Keep up the story, it's good!

I think you've pulled away from canon with the characters a lot, but I like that. It's very interesting. you make them yours.
PASSION4WRITING4EVER chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This last chapter was a bit confusing. I understand the whole thing about Sirius leaving at fifteen, but that's where things get hazy. Is Remus working for the Blacks? And what does that all have to do with James leaving the quartet? I think you should explain how the quartet became to be, if you haven't already done so in later chapters, that is.

I found the song for those lyrics, also. It's by BassHunter, and this is a You Tube link to the song.

/watch?vbfuLYW3HVoQ

I like the story a lot so far and think it has good potental.
Corporate Voyeur chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
Okay now. I just went on a power-read of this whole thing and I. Love. It. Your AU perspective is amazing, and I love the quartet idea. Keep-a going! And, if you need any ideas/inspiration, I'd be happy to contribute!
drastic diner chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
yay, it's lovely! I'm curious to see what's next.
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Wicked plot line! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Um... so Sirius and James are rivals for Remus' love, right?
rrrrrrr chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Great chapter, please update soon!

Sibelius is the bane of my life. My computer just about has a heart attack every time I load it :)
rekahneko chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Exciting chapter!

I love how carefully you chose the music to fit with the storyline. It works so well together.

Just like Remus and Sirius.

hehe
Genoveve chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Aah! Great chapter! I was so excited to see the update! )

I really love the classiness of the preformance scene. I think the confrontation between James, Remus, Sirius happened almost too fast but it was still effective. I really loved the end especially!

Also, clever with Peter and the mice, haha. I like that you included him as a nicer character.
ProtegoNox chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
I love Peter's job! I would love to do something like that, be a music rat, arranging pieces, being devious - kinda like a modern Phantom of the Opera. Muaha.

Welcome back to the fic! lol.

You should write a list of the best music from each composer you use, because I'm always looking for classical music. ;)

HOORAY FOR REMUS AND SIRIUS!
mandapaaanduh chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
ONE: Sirius is bi-polar.

TWO: *shoots James*

THREE: I was totally reading the first eight chapters this morning! OMG!

Update son Slash
Shyshapca chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hy! I just read your fic 'Quartet' and I'd like to translate it to my language - if you'd allowed... Please! It is truly fantastic!

You can answer me here:
ManicPiranha23 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
I definitely like this story so far ] So few stories that have music in them, and even fewer that are good, so you can guarantee I'll be watching for more of this one.

Cellists unite! :D

-Leia
Moonsign chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
What a sad, heart-wrenching story! You handle the themes of music and relationships so well. I can't wait to read more. :D