Reviews for Yoshi's Adventure
badberry123 chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
i love this story keep on writing i can not wait to see what happens next

by the way i love your stories
BoshiBasher555 chapter 7 . 5/17/2009

A lightsaber? are you kidding? why not an egg cannon?
a chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
M... cake
Yoshiguru chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
o_o That was a little bit more action-packed than before. Hopefully, a good rest outta do the trick. ;) Update soon!

PS: Have you ever thought considering having a sub-boss along with the regular boss?
Yoshiguru chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Yay Yoshi! :D He got back another friend AND a piece oh choco cake! :p Sounds yummy... update!
Yoshiguru chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
C. Miasma chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Been meaning to review for a while... Sorry. Regardless, the prolouge happened to brighten up this dull and dreary Saturday (along with the fact that I'm soon getting off to play Super Mario Galaxy XD), so good job!

Love the Chicken!

~C. Miasma
Yoshiguru chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Oh, boss fight coming up. Let me guess, the Piranha Plant that snatched Birdo and Peppy is the boss... :P
Yoshiguru chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
No complaints about this fanfic here. At least you're keeping it simple and dialogue free to help preserve the game-like essence of the story. Just hurry up and do the next chapter! :D
Yoshiguru chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Man, this chapter was awesome! I loved the jungle-themed scheme for the first level of Yoshi Island. It fits perfectly with the jungle of Yoshi's Island 2 in Super Mario World (aka the very first level of the game). And I'm glad that Birdo and Peppy showed up to save good ol' Yoshi before he was to be devoured by that giant head Piranha Plant. I don't even want to KOW what would happen to Yoshi if he was swallowed. (shudders)

But that's all I have to comment on. Keep going, and bring on the more action-packed and fun levels! Go Yoshi! _
Yoshiguru chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Aw right! We already got the start of a great adventure! I'm judging this is like the beginning where you learn the basic things. :P Can't wait to see what unfolds in the following chapters! _
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh... I can't wait to see how this turns out! :D
Snake of the Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
How interesting. It's as if you're watching a Yoshi game be played. Very good, looking forward to the next chapter.