Reviews for Frostbite
Twinchy chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Gorgeous idea for a sequal, and I loved your setting this Season Three, when the demon had to withdraw first because of the YED.

The boys as grown-ups brought a whole new perspective to this snowman-demon's wish to finally get a hold on Sam after all these years.

Sam getting caught back first was plain hilarious and again you nailed the characterizations.

My only slight critism would be that you didn't keep up the demon's POV until the end. That was a too sudden and unexpected change and overall a bit sad, with respect to the marvellous job you did here.
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I loved the first chapter and i also loved the second chapter! Great Work!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Humorous second chapter... first one gave me the willies...
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
LOL! OH that was good. So glad you shared this! I was like, aha, the demon's back, it's going to want Sam-but of course, Sam is a giant now compared to the little kid he was. Loved it! Have to run to your thread and post there. Very...cool. This gave me...chills. I was frozen... with fear for Sam, until I got goose pimples...of glee at the ending. I get the shivers... whenever I see you update :) Um, should I stop with these icy... synonyms? Lol. Sigh, only so much you can do with cold...

Dean shivered as the cold made goosebumps rise on his naked skin, the chill air ghosting over his bare chest until he shut the bathroom window and removed his pants, climbing blissfully into the heated shower, letting the hot water run in rivulets over his body...

There ya go, and have a good day! Hmm, think I'll just repeat this review over there, lol, I'm too lazy to think of something else. Cya :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
OMG, for just one moment you really scared the hell out of me with this ficlett.

Very well told and highly imaginative story with good characterisations. Poor cute Sammy and great John kept his wits when panicky Dean wanted to go after his brother.
Sweet Anonymity chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aww! Poor Sammy-is nothing safe? I think we can put snowmen right along side clowns on his list of phobias, now, lol. *hugs the poor baby* And protective!Dean: "Can Sam start staying in the car?" *hugs Dean* *hugs John for good measure* ) Loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
nice. i like it.
bluesweetie1978 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
great story
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
What a "cool" villain... and just in time for the Holidays! :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Good Lord...that was chilling...no pun intended. The POV of the Snowman in the beginning was skin crawling
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Awesome oneshot-A possessed snowman-loved that idea, but it had near disastrous consequences for little Sammy!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Enjoyed a lot! Thought I'd up your reviews for such an amazing story :) Frosty the evil snowman, lol. Loved the fluff at the end too. Glad you survived the Thanksgiving cooking. This was a great peace offering, and glad you're writing. Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
The first part scared the crap out of me. That was horrible! I didn't see it coming at all! My little head entered with the idea of a nice little wintertime wonderland story... And, I thought it was Sammy. My heart is still pounding a little. I feel like I need to press the palms of my hands to my eyes and yell "images! images!"to try to banish them. Good one. :)
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw! I liked that story! No wonder I never liked building snowman when i was younger i relize know they are truly evil! Great Job and I love the ending! "Take that Frosty" Cute!