Reviews for To Fight Destiny
LucyCrewe11 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
This was a really cute story. And well-written too. I can't tell you how nice it is to read a GOOD fic in this category for once. I haven't actually watched life with Derek in a long time, but used to, when it was on disney channel and stuff, and I was always a fan of the Dasey pairing, but even though the first story I ever read on this site was Dasey it was, well, rather awful. And I tried a couple other stories about them, but they weren't well done. This, now... This I like. I've been meaning to read it for a long, long time actually, but somehow I never got around finishing the whole thing. I can't remember if I ever even commented on part of this story before, it's been that long. And now I'm glad I finally just read the whole thing. Cuz this was delightful, in-character, and the plot was majorly cute. The ending was really awesome. Good job.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Oh I love it! The romance was just awwww!

Hallmark card moments were perfect! how they broke the curse was awesome.

Love the fantasy aspect, it does add to the destiny concept of them truly being meant for each other.

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Wow, intense action!

Dang triplets interrupted a perfect Dasey moment!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Oh my!

I love how easily Casey goes to Derek when their lives are at stake. Glad Verdd had an easier time with the convincing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Poor Verdd (with his ending).

I guess Casey was meant to be stubborn.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Very cool.

I find it amusing that it's Casey's past life that wouldn't give it a try.
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I like it. I thuoght the whole thing was very sweet and interesting. Great job!
LittleMissProngs chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
sequal?
ImOnlyYourKitten chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
its good so far :)

can't wai tto read the rest of it :P

Melanie!
accioLorna chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Great Story!

I Loved It!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
This was an awesome story, I really liked the time periods and time changes...it was the first one I've read like this for LWD.
Don-Jam chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Able to live happily ever after. For the time being anyway…? Time Being? No Happily Ever After?

...

Good Work! Thank You so Mach.
Kenzie123456 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
That was a great story! Are you going to have a sequel or something (because of the last sentence), because if you're thinking about it I defintly agree that you should! I loved that story!

Your #1 fan,

Kenzie ;)
Kenzie123456 chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
You're right, it was a little rushed, but once again I loved it.
Kenzie123456 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
omg jacki! You're making me sick! lol jk, i looked up "adventure", came to this one, said "Well this looks good, whose the author?" when i saw it was you...well...you're too good.

lol, luv you stories!