Reviews for Through All of Time
wolfhead chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I like what you did with Crawly and Aziraphale's relationship. I can see them doing this throughout their centuries together... :)
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Hmm, what's east of Rome? I wonder...
OceanFae chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Great writing, and I hope you continue.
OceanFae chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Oh, Aziraphale, you are so sneaky. Crowley... Wow. Nice. NICE.

This chapter made me lol. Lots.
Antares chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
T-too awesome. O_O

I love your concept of intertwining historical events with our beloved duo. I like it that your style is not text-heavy and yet it drives the point of the setting and emotions quite well.

Looking forward for more!
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Next thing you know, it will be "Vine,vine, glorious vine"
Jennistar1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This is really good! Please post more soon, I really like this!
Toxxica chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Oh, this is such a clever idea! I can't wait to read more. Are you going to go into the whole Crawly-into-Crowley thing, or will it just happen in a time-jump?
LorilieDorran chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
This is a really fun idea, hope you continue ;)
ruff1298 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
So that's what happened... good job.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
The beginning of their friendship in a well-written form.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Oh dear Someone, I just kept laughing out loud in the school computer lab! This was so funny! I can't believe Crowley is the reason for the exodus of the Jews! Lol, poor Crawly... I can imagine the looks on Crawly's and Aziraphale's faces when they find out - Aziraphale will be all amused and smug and Crawly will be all, "say a word and you die"... Wonderful!

Sivaroobini
chair-chan chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Great, unique idea for a fic, I really hope you keep working on this one! This chapter was soo funny, I was chuckling throughout the whole thing! Please update soon with another gut-busting chapter! :)
Not Elven chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
lulz!
Surrender chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw, cute story.

I love the way Crawly never really expected Eve to eat the apple.

Hope to see more!