Reviews for Violent Delights
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Whoa. This is perfectly Azula, through and through. Excellent depiction!
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow!

Wonderfully written! The thoughts that were going through her mind was very IC and I could almost see Azula grow up to her current state in the series.

"Amazing, amazing, the old crones cried, and Azula learned how to smirk."

That was my favorite line. Thanks for writing this, it was really interesting to read
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Her two friends, Mai and Ty Lee, were willing enough to do what she told them, but they were so far beneath her when it came to strength that sometimes Azula couldn’t stand to look either one in the face.

Mai and Ty Lee working together are stronger (have you seen the latest episode, 315?) Then again, this was wrote a fair while ago so I suppose this is ok. The whole idea is about Azula's power as well, so it has a point to it.

As for "These violent delights have violent ends . . ."

...which, as they kiss, consume.

Nice work. :)
MaryPamPretzels chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Love it. Perfectly evil. I so hope she gets to fight and defeat Ozai. That would be amazing
justicar347 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
A nice look at the more sadistic side of Azula. I think we are all waiting to see whether or not she will turn on Ozai. I'm inclined to think that the series will reach its conclusion before that has the chance to happen.

As I was reading, I did find myself contemplating something. Does Azula know the truth of what happened to her mother? It seems likely that we will see Ursa soon. How will Azula react to that?
Ieyre chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is totally messed up and brilliant. GOD Azula is scary.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was a very awesome protrayal of Azula, which inspired me to write some Sukka (I don't really like Sukka, but oh well).

I liked the emotion and description. Excellent character as well.