Reviews for Pretty Pettiness
Galya chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
brilliant!
lol
i heart sevie all protective yet not
you know later on he will hella wub his wittle sister
oh lodessa glomp him already
OpalKoboi chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
very good. i'm a big fan of your work and galya's. i just love it! :)
Hermy-own-ninny chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
Ohh I really like it! I don't usually like James/Lily and "the gang" fics but this is really great! Bravo

Mione M
poof chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
Even though I've read this chapter about a thousand times, I always keep reading it again and again and again and again and again. The one line that sticks in my head, for some unknown reason, is:

"Oh Lucius! You sexy thing!" Imogen heard Narcissa gasp, as Lucius bit her neck.

It must be my catchphrase or something. :D

This is a great story. I hope you write more! The grammar could do with a little work but the plot is very interesting.
the Transcendancer chapter 4 . 3/28/2002
This is really really cute! I love it! WRITE MORE!
halona chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
I like it! I notice that you've re-written the first chapter. Really, everything is a lot more filled out and makes sense. I love the James/Lily/Remus/Imogen love quadrilateral you've got going on. And Sirius is just too cute! Aww, he's jealous.
Anon chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
I see SOMEONE loves to talk about mushy stuff...
Galya chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
AAAHHH! So cute! James takes advantage of people? *snickers* Remus could take advantage of me...but he would probably deny it later. Heehee...fun forest romping! *hugs Xenia and Gilderoy*
Hestia1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
THis is fun, good job!
Hestia1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2002
I like this a lot. thank you for reviewing my story! Gilderoy is so funny! write more please!
sarah98765 chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
great so far. please add new chapter. i like lucius/narcissa myself.

have u read my story self sacrifice?

its worth a look if u like l/n
Galya chapter 3 . 1/26/2002
sevy is my one true love! what were they doing? wink wink nudge nudge
Tashi chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
all I have to say is...Oreos rule!...oh and Xenia
Galya chapter 2 . 12/3/2001
shqueeee! Kayooteness and a half! Ilove everyone! Love them all! OKay I'm done...no I'mnot! heehee. lovin gilderoy,lovin remus (as always), lovin lily and immie and sirius and xenia is the best! You write the best Xenia you really do. heehee. long live the Magical Seven!
the Transcendancer chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is so cool! I love making cool families like that... Luv your names. Immie! Tee hee hee. More about Jamesie. Please. WRITE MORE!