Reviews for A Change In Perspective
Suburato Nanami chapter 19 . 1/4
No. I think I understand. It’s really interesting!
Suburato Nanami chapter 18 . 1/4
I don’t know what risin is, but if you are talking about Ricin then what I can tell you is that it is a type of poison. A dose of a few grains of salt sized of fully purified Ricin powder can kill an adult human.
In case you’re wondering which house I belong in, I’m Ravenclaw.
Suburato Nanami chapter 17 . 1/4
Multiple symptoms developed by someone exposed to various unknown chemicals in any way, even if that person is perfectly healthy. Or at least that’s how I understand it. And Philotes was a minor goddess of affection and friendship.
Suburato Nanami chapter 15 . 1/4
Cute. Being on someone’s bad or good side can really change your perspective of them.
Suburato Nanami chapter 12 . 1/4
I looked it up, although all information I could find for the term was in Spanish and my Spanish is not fluent enough for that level of reading. I do know, however, that it relates to witchcraft. And that’s reassuring!
Suburato Nanami chapter 10 . 1/4
So... he aged up a bit... but still has memories from a few years but thinks it’s childhood.
Nice, we all love a little butterflies.
Suburato Nanami chapter 8 . 1/4
Ah. Well f*ck. We totally do love volcanoes, don’t we?
Suburato Nanami chapter 4 . 1/4
The pit viper? Smart!
TCMirsky17 chapter 24 . 10/26/2019
THIS. WOW. I can't—just—wow. This was the cutest, purest, greatest, loveliest, amazingest, beautifulest relationship between Draco and Harry that I've ever read. Really, it was wonderful. I absolutely adored this fic. Your writing style is extremely in-character and just flows so naturally. Off I go to read more of your amazing work:D
janie-ohio chapter 24 . 10/23/2019
This was super cute and fluffy and one of the better stories in this trope. great job.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 19 . 9/24/2019
You are an absolutely phenomenal writer! Lead paint poisoning, what a tie in! (As were the password meanings, clearly you're smarter than the average fanfic writer. You were able to show examples in line with JKRs description of Harry's neglect and the traumatic impact it would have had on him without defaulting to the lazy shock-drama examples as if the writer isn't the least in touch with emotional upsets. You captured Harry's voice at each age perfectly and are you Italian or learning that language yourself that you know all the various endearments in that language? And finally your Luna, I LOVE your Luna! From the first of her scenes I thought your Luna must have Faye heritage because all the things she said could be interpreted as a metaphor to puzzle out. At one point I described how she talks as giving answers to questions the others have to think of asking. Brava you deserve all the applause!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 9 . 9/21/2019
Excellently done chapter! ( I forgot what else I had wanted to say but one thing I remember was how accurately you portrayed a 5 year olds mannerisms. At least what I recall from my limited interactions with my friend's daughter)
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
"He knew it was safe to trust the snakes." LOL Love this opening! And your writing style is so easy to read I breezed through "A Second Chance at Happiness" in a day. There are times where I wondered in both this and the other story if you were adding a bit of humour even though it's not listed as one of the genres. "Magical Wizard poses to look intimidating without saying a word" instead of "non-verbal intimidation stances" to reflect the explicit clarification necessary for that character's intelligence. Love your writing
Inshadowsidream chapter 24 . 7/30/2019
I read this story years ago, though at the time, it the last chapter written had been the one where Harry was sick in the bathroom, being helped by Draco and Severus when he was still ten.

When I wanted to read it again months later, I was dismayed to realize that I could not remember where I found it, who wrote it, or its title. By that time I had pretty much stopped reading anything on this site as most of what interested me seemed to have been written very badly.

Imagine my delight when I followed a link on IJ to find it again, so I could submerge again in the magic of your characters. Thank you so much for not making anyone "evil, and for portraying them as the flawed beings humans are. My only complaint is that it feels unfinished, as if things were left unsaid.

When I came downstairs this morning, my sister looked up from her cereal and said, "I called mom." Nothing else. I stood waiting to hear why she was telling me that, but she left me hanging, and that is how this ending feels to me. As if there should be more.
Inshadowsidream chapter 19 . 7/30/2019
Luna was so Luna. I can so see her doing something like this. I think you nailed her character, and anyone that didn't understand that she is far more loyal to Harry than any other Gryffindor besides Hermione, needs to pay more attention to her. I knew she was doing what she thought needed to be done to help Harry.

Loved how you slipped a bit of the American Rejects into this chapter.
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »