Reviews for An Excessive Chain of Hugs
satomika chapter 15 . 6/6
Hee ~

And here I was hoping that it includes Konoha 12 and their senseis ~
satomika chapter 5 . 6/6
This gave me the laughs ~
satomika chapter 3 . 6/6
I love!
Moon Prynces chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
I'm pretty sure I never reviewed and told you what I thought of this fanfiction. Sorry. I finally decided to do so even though it's been on my favorites, I think, since you ended it.

For one thing this is probably the only story I will ever have added that has 15 chapters that amount to less than 2000 words. But it was... amazing.

You appropriately labeled the genres as angst and humor because at times it was sad, almost heartbreaking, and other times laugh out loud funny. It was bittersweet sometimes, seeing as we know what happens to Asuma or knowing Naruto's feelings for Sakura. But it was never so depressing that I needed to cry.

It was amazing how you literally made this chain, connecting these characters. Sometimes I wondered, what was going to happen next? How were you going to connect Akamaru to someone? In fact it was a pleasant surprise to see him in there. Sai too.

And it was great that you didn't try to force literal hugs on everyone. Connecting Ino and Sai? His realization was... a masterpiece! D

I love this story and there's a reason why I could reread it over and over. Thanks.

Smartest Girl In The World chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Sad. If only dreams were reality...
mellownonchalant chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
Aw, that made me all warm and fuzzy inside :] NejiTen is so cute!
mellownonchalant chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Kawaii! I LOVE NaruHina, they make such a beautifully cute, adorable couple!
mellownonchalant chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
That was sweet. Seems like their talking about something deeper than the plain catch and fall routine :]
Shortey chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
Cheers, girl! Love this series of hugs. Good concept.
Elsie0o0 chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
lol good one. Take care, Elsie.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
lol! it's really funny and worth the read :D

as for Lee x Gai, at the end made me laugh alot hehehe

loved it! the sad part is it's over.

Though i realy enjoyed every single chapter

ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 15 . 12/25/2007
Oh, is it finished? I'm quite surprised. Well, it means that you could do more stories after this, hehe
jeano chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
Lol! :D thanks for writing this! I'm sorry I've been too lazy to review every single chapter, but just wanna let you know I've enjoyed this story! :)
alieasheart chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
calico.snails chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
T_T Isn't it Gai, not Guy?

I love how you tied them back to each other at the end. Very cute.

-Kristine X3-