Reviews for Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nice. Also it's easy to forget that Bruce is understanding, glad you portrayed him that way.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Honestly, Diana doesn't need to write letters or wear a lucky outfit. All she has to do is show up with a smile and flash her blue eyes at him that she has him reeled in! :D Good story though.
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very sweet :)
Cael-El595 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was so deep, and Diana's pain felt so real. I suppose Clark does feel the same way but his hands are tied. So heart-rending and moving. Why can't DC see this?
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
You did a very good job at showing the depth of Diana's feelings for Clark. I do hope this is only the beginning at that you continue this story.
Demi-C chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I really like the beginning

hope you write some more
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described what Diana was feeling. Please update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
EXCELLENT! AWESOME! You should do one where Diana visit her Mother shortly after the part in Hereafter where Superman "dies" and she confesses her feelings and everything. Like how the man is like Hercules reborn only caring about others over his own life. Have the powers that rival a god yet have a kind mortal heart. You know that type of stuff. What do you think? Write more ASAP!