Reviews for Denying Fate
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
please please please write again every thing you write is GREAT!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
You are my favorite author and I LOVE your story
Mobozo chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
What a disappointment that this story was abandoned. It was a good story. A unique plot also - at least I have not run across another like this one. Maybe the author will choose to finish it sometime.
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Well, you surely are full of surprises C-Murk. Hope you update soon. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Woah... That veil really is a mysterious thing. Anyway, good chapter again C-Murk. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Good work as always C-Murk. :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Hmm... great chapter as always C-Murk. I love this story. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Wow... and I mean wow... Good job Harry! I hate you Dumbledore! Anyway, good chapter as always C-Murk. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww... Poor Harry... But, great story though. I just can't believe that Ron and Hermione would really betray Harry just like that. Life is so unfair. He is trying to help the whole wizarding world... and what do they do to him? Hmp! Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for posting this story C-Murk. ;)
monbade chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
to bad no updates since 07, its a good story.

monbade
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
This has the makings of an awesome story!. i love how you took the "Harry get sent to Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit" plot and added your own little twists to it. I really hope you will continue this story and look forward to reading more soon. Plase update!
Lerris chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Well you failed to adequately explain the actions of Dumbledore at the trial. With what you have, it made no sense for Dumbledore not to have tried to defend him, or at least to have tried for Veritaserum, particularly with Sirius's own story. So far we also lack an explanation as to why the younger Malfoy was on his side as well as the other Slytherins. I'd have also almost expected the Delacours to be mentioned in passing, if nothing else. Harry saved their daughter's life, which for most people would be a reason to keep in touch.
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is an old story, so reviews are unlikely to inspire much change, still, you mentioned a rewrite in the summary so perhaps it is possible. At any rate, the first thing that comes to mind is the idea of sentencing people to Azkaban for life, and any possible reincarnations. First off, the very idea of Azkaban is sick and twisted, but it is nevertheless canon. I think it goes ten steps too far though to have the sentence continue after death though, and I doubt it brings that much to your story either.

The second point is you clearly have a pretty good hill to climb for Harry to be in Azkaban, and for Harry to have Slytherin friends. I honestly can't see Draco ever defending Harry, or Snape for that matter, although his life debt might have compelled him. Their defense just makes no sense, nor does Dumbledore going out of his way to convict him, when he needed Harry alive. I'm guessing Dumbledore was either under some kind of mind control or he believed it was necessary, in some convoluted way to set things up so that Voldemort would die.
Felipe chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Fuck, is it really necessery to remind us what happened in the books? Everyone reading this is quite aware of what happened, your paragraphs are consistently slightly too long for comfortable reading, but the main problem is, it's just boring to read.
M.E.S 50 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I know that it has been a few years since you have updated this story but I would really like it if you could see your way to work on it again.