Reviews for Broken Heart
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/18
Love it! :)
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
It feels weird to me to enjoy reading stories that has to do with Reid being treated as a baby, but I can understand why the rest of the team treat him like a baby. It is because he is the youngest member on the team. It is because he had to grow up and not have a child hood. Please please please write more of the reid series. Please and thank you.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Cute fic. I liked when Morgan put the pillow on the chair for him. I love Morgan.

~Lenni~
the little spanko chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This story is adorable! I love cranky Spencer tantrums and fatherly Gideon. I LOVED Morgan and Hotch watching the action, that was especially hilarious to me! XD You're writing improved drastically from story #1 to this one, well done!
Shayla17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I forgot all about when Reid had a crush on JJ... can you imagine if they'd have ended up together...? O.o aww but poor baby... I imagine Reid has soooo many emotional issues, including a low self esteem and that can't have helped that at all. But he should know by now that throwing tantrums is NOT the way to go! Again, its great that Gideon steps up and takes care of him, let's him know what's ok and what isn't... and of course helped him feel better about his poor broken heart... great job...again. ;)
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
tantrums never throw them around the dads in theses the end (insert Pun) it won't feel good. nice job
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nice story! Again, I like how you worked off existing events, the game tickets here. I really liked the play out of the interaction between Gideon and Reid, that there was a whole chain of progression, with the file and the temper and the throwing, and then of resolution, with the warning and first time and corner and lunch and actual punishment and comfort. Thanks!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
NOT A FLAME! JUST A QUESTION! How are Hotch and Gideon allowed to spank Reid? Wouldn't that be illegal? Again, just a question!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw! Gideon fills the father role perfectly for Reid and I like how Morgan helped him at the end, I almost cried at this, great work! :-)
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
it woulda never worked out between spencey and jj...great story!
nostoriessorry chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hi:)

I read almost all of your stories. They are really good! Are you going to write more criminal minds fics? I think the 16th episode of the third season (elephant's memory)could be made into a fic. It is the episode where Reid puts his life in danger to save the unsub, and Hotch threathens to fire Reid if he pulls something like that again. I think Hotch could've handled it...in a more hands-on way;)

Just a suggestion:)

Enjoyed your fics alot.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I love this story. It is good to see that Gideon is such a good parent to Reid. He was never allowed to be a child and to get spank when he did something bad. I just loved how he got mad at Gideon because he was hurt by JJ. I was glad that Gideon took him home with him that night. Please write more about their relationship.
Aggie Escott chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was so much fun! Spencer is cute even when he's being a naughty boy! LOL

Bless his little cotton odd socks!

/* gives the bot a little squidge 8) */

Aggie
notamember chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Rejection just plain ol' hurts and men go so easily from hurt to anger that I can just see Reid taking out his frustrations on JJ. Of course knowing that he wouldn't be rejected did add a level of security there, but I doubt he'll be wanting to do it again any time soon after being spanked a couple times for it!

Poor guy!

Fun story hon!

Tracyboo
Dannys Girrrl chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
i absoltly loved this fic and im a huge fan of ur work. there is actually one fic in particular i was hoping u would write. in the last episode of criminal minds (the one after garcia's shooter was caught) in the end maorgan (palyfully) treatened to spank garcia if she didn't sit still until he got back. I was wondering if u culd somehow do something with that. i think it would be great. hope to see it soon.