Reviews for In the Heat of the Moment
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I love it that put of their weird day, it's not weird that Casey and Derek are together.

"There's heat in every moment with us and it'd be really great if you kissing me was always the result of that..." - I LOVE that quote from Derek D

I love the dynamic and the writing.

I love the speech Derek gave to Casey (all of them!)

Fantastic job!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
it made me laugh and smile :)
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
heyy lol so I finally got around to reading this:P

Since I know you're looking for constructive criticism, I'll be honest:

I really liked a lot of it, I loved the classic 'protective big brother' bit between Derek and Lizzie.

I think the ending was a little abrupt, though. I'm sorry, I'm not really sure how to elaborate more on that, it just seemed a little rushed.

Overall, though, I loved it, it was great, as usual:)

-L xoxo
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was a really good story. I LOVED it. Keep up the great work.
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Aw this is such a cute story.

I love how it's a dasey with a little bit of lizwin on the side.

Also the story has a lot of detail!

I'd love to ready more of your stories.

Bravo!
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
It sounds like you need a break from school. You are probably ecstatic that Christmas break is coming up. It would be a pretty good time for you to de-stress from all the work that you seem to have. Its alright that you haven't updated in a while, although it is hard to find stories to read in the meantime. But I do enjoy a challenge. :)

I don't think I reviewed the last chapter or so on one of your stories that I was reading, but I couldn't remember which one it was so I never went back and fixed it. Sorry about that. I think that this "Life With Derek" story has a great start. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Along with your other stories when you get free from your mountains of school work. EEK!
LF7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was like my favorite ONESHOT ever! Consider yourself lucky! Anyway, i do wish that there was another chapter maybe just a glimpse into the future! It'd be real cute!
Classless chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Overall, I liked this story. I really liked that you weren't afraid to go into detail, and you have a very strong point of view as an author. I like it when the narrator is omniscient and the reader gets little hints of what's coming. And I'm glad there's another author for LWD who's not afraid of getting wordy! The only thing though, is that I found the pacing for the story too slow in some parts (the beginning) , and too quick in others (the realization), but hey that's me.
Rei Sabere chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
too bored to login. and too tired as well. i like the plot, though like you, i wasn't fond of the ending. it didn't really satisfy the real climax. oh well. anyway, i loved how casey and derek kissed but i didn't really love the flow of the story. i don't know,why. :P recently, i've been reading more than writing so i guess that must be why i'm just too critical with reading works. but the plot was good. and i understand that this wasn't your best because of your hectic schedule. don't worry, i still admire you for your writing. anyway, hope you update your other stories soon.
HappilyDeranged chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I loved it. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was very much in-character. Especially the part where Emily is explaining Casey's motivation behind the kiss and then Derek bursts in; the interaction between the three is very "LWD-istic" in its development (does that make sense?) - if Dasey is ever to happen (which, unlikely as it may be, I'm still desperately hoping for), I think they would do something similar on the actual show. I also liked how she continued to lecture him in the car - that's classic Casey behavior. And the ending is just right. No need for criticism at all.

I can't wait to read your other one-shots.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
awesome man I want dasey to happen.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Derek defending Lizzie, Edwin wanting to defend Lizzie, Derek's speech, Casey kissing him. I love it all. But my favorite part of the story has to be Derek's reaction. It's all so carefree and Derek-like. Very in character. I LOVED how he just grabbed Casey's hand at the end and was like, Yeah we're going out. So what?' to Nora. Amazing.

Post the other finished ones!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007