Reviews for Mercy
DemonWolf25 chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Ok was a lot more then I thought would happen but then again this is a rated M. Is this complete though? It doesnt say it is but you only have one chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow.
kaigirl16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
please continue and poor mina she has no one to rescue her and she sloly braken
silverwings1986 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow... this was... wow... awesome! i hope to see more of this one!
IamLeahsConscience chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is so cool! Please write more! I'm dieing!
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Poor Mina! Please update!
TwyliteLuvr chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
So it's been almost a year since you've updated his, but I really would like to know what happens! Out with the other two chapters? This is very well written grammatically, and I would like to see where the plot goes. Update soon and thanks for writing!

~twy
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow.

This is utterly and excrutiatingly fantastic.
cf chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
u said possibly 3 chapters but i only see one!

write the others! omg!
Rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Ouch! I think this is more like Vlad Tepesh than Count Dracula!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
O.O

An update would be appreciated. I need to know how this ends.
Alavalynn chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was very interesting. it was almost too detailed for me to finish reading, but that it what I like to see in writing. Please update soon.

Your forever faithful reader,

EriksLittleAngel13
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Dear me, you're not too fond of happy endings are you? :)

What a lovely, sadistic interpretation of the Count. I love to be spared the romantic hero crap and given canon!
MightyMouseSinger chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was among the more fascinatingly brutal things I've read in a long, long time.

Cheers for Mina!

And kudos for making Dracula a monster. As Stoker would have it, he is one, and what better way to play than breaking someone into being yours?

I'm slightly surprised that the Count didn't put the Pear into its usual orifice, but I suppose he wouldn't score himself any points that way (or a captive and silent audience).

Is this to be a one-shot or continued?
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*whistles* Wow! This is quite a story! I salute Mina. I don't think I could have found the inner strength to remain obstinate. But this is a wonderful story so far! Please update soon! I really want to read what happens next! I love how you write! :D

-Forever