Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Rings of Dualty
redrovaredrova chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
all i'm gonna say here is don't forget to update us when you do start posting the new version of this, because some of us really like your writings~
(i'm guessing ao3?)
(are you posting any of your stories here anymore also?)
kyuuryuu13 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
The way I see it, you can do one of three things to continue. 1) Link's side of the story, 2) Samba's side of the story, or 3) Go back and forth between them. Options 1 and 2 are purely one side or the other, and if you do either of them the chapter after would probably either be the side you didn't pick or after they reunite.
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Dear FT,

This is my third time reading through RoD, and it’s just as captivating and fun as the first time! (I have to post this on the first chapter because I apparently can't review twice on the same chapter.) Although, I do admit to skipping the majority of the 3rd, 4th, 5th chapters of the Clamor Plant arc. So. Much. Description. (That’s not a bad thing! It just shows you have a better imagination than me.)

Anywho, I would now like to make some predictions, guesses, and obvious observations concerning the future of this story. So for those of you reading the Reviews before the story for some reason: WARNING! POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD!

First, I’m calling it right now: The Forsaken Cathedral will hold the Leviathan of Glass and its Tool. Of course, this one is a given as you weren’t exactly subtle about it when Link first investigated it. As another given, Embargo Pass will have the Stone Tool of Nations. Whether they will have to fight another Leviathan for it is still unclear.

Next, I’m going to predict what kinds of creatures the Leviathans of Cloth and Glass are as well as what their Tools are. I believe the Cloth Leviathan will be some sort of spider-human hybrid thing. It’ll be able to shoot webs and threads of silk to trap any who wander into the Carnival of Desolation and take any cloth they have in an attempt to create the world’s most beautiful tapestry. The tool will either be a cloak, a sewing needle, or a loom.

The Glass Leviathan will be a bat-like creature, maybe a keese in its previous life. It’ll have sharp wings, claws, teeth, everything as it is made of glass. Its Tool will either be a telescope, a magnifying glass, or a lens of some kind. Maybe one that can see the truth in things? ; )

Finally, I’m going to guess what the remaining materials are. You have already given us Wood, Stone, Metal, and Cloth. Not to mention Glass is pretty much confirmed. That leaves us readers with three unknown materials. I have four guesses as to what they might be and shall list them in order of likeliness and usefulness.

First, Paper and/or Parchment. Those are the lifeblood of any civilization that relies on a written language. Second, Clay. This the main ingredient for pots, bowls, plates, some homes, and even several kinds of instruments (*coughocarinacough*). Third, Bone. While mainly used by the Zoras, they do use bone to create weapons, armor, jewelry, and even instruments (Indigo Go’s), so it is an important natural resource. Finally Leather. It is used to make boots, saddles, uh… Hmmm… Not really sure what else actually. Oh well!

What else? Oh! The omakes! I would love to see some omakes where Link and Samba interact with the Leviathans that isn’t part the main story. Maybe you could even let us readers create some of our own omakes. Just an idea.

Ok, while you haven’t updated in a year and four month, I have complete faith in you and your writing skills. I know you won’t abandon this story. No matter how long it takes, I eagerly await the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work!

-Ink
Inkweaver22 chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Well then. I wasn't expecting that. I'm going to take a guess here and say next chapter will be finding Samba/Kellse and learning about the Wolfos. THEN we're going to get to the Carnival of Desolation. Just don't make zombie clown baddies and I'll be fine. XD Keep up the great work!
Inkweaver22 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
The following scene popped into my head as soon as Krung appeared:

*Link and Samba warp to Here*

Anj: *shouting from a distance* DARN IT KRUNG! GET BACK HERE AND PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!

*Link and Samba pale*

Samba: Did she just say-

Krung: *runs past them in a brown streak* FREEDOOOOM!

Link: Aaaarggggh! *claws at his eyes* It burns!

Samba: I'm blind!

*Anj and Rue run past them with Krung's kilt*

Anj: Oh suck it up and help us!

XD
Inkweaver22 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Forget the Water Temples! THIS is a truly evil and cruel dungeon! At least there's only one chapter of it left...
Inkweaver22 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
You know, I've sorta stopped paying attention to the descriptions and started focusing on the puzzles and battles only. DX Its just I have a hard time imagineing architecture in any story. That's just a sign that you're doing an amazing job!
Inkweaver22 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Eight? EIGHT?! Reeeh! Those dungeons are going to be torture! (Especially the water one!) You're lucky I'm already to far in to stop now.
Inkweaver22 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Woot! Musical instruments! Have I mentioned that I love this fic yet? I wish you had recordings of their jam sessions...
Inkweaver22 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Its official. I'm in love with this fic! Just...Raah! Everything is soooo good! The little bits of humor thrown in between the epic/dramatic parts are amazing! How the rings work as well is simply awesome! Not to mention it feels like I'm reading a story adaptation to an actual LoZ game! *GASP* If it were an actual game, it could be the first two-player game on a home consel! But that's just wishful thinking. XD On to the next chapter!
Inkweaver22 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I must say, I enjoy Samba's dungeon behavior much more than Link's. He's much more upbeat and sarcastic, which makes it more enjoyable. XD

Its funny because me and my little bro were talking about Brock when I reached the part about the key whole being shaped like the Boulder Badge.

Also: RARGON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!
Inkweaver22 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Hylian woman: *shows friend engagement ring* He went to Kessler's!
Friend: *GASP* He went to Kessler's?!
Background jingle: It can only be Kessler's

NPC Villager: Press the A button to go on to the next chapter!
Me: *button mashes A*
Inkweaver22 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I'm only two chapters in an I'm already blown away at how detailed this is while staying true to the LoZ spirit! Not to mention that one of the main characters is a Lizalfos! I've been meaning to write a fic centered around one ever since Skyward Sword came out! I can already tell I'm going to enjoy this fic very much. *eagerly goes on to next chapter*
Transmorphic Wyvern chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
SAMBAAAA! NUUUUU! D:

On a side note, I was reading and I got an interesting idea. What if the two had to go for a time in each others' bodies (perhaps like a dungeon)? like some sort of magical tampering with the rings or whatnot. It's just an idea I'll play around in my head with but I felt like sharing lol
Vulaan Kulaas chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is very good! Can my two OCs be in it? Here's the picture of them,and i'll PM you their profiles if you want 'em.

art/Request-Skylark-and-Night-Fang-303258801