Reviews for Up is Down
shadowcaster01 chapter 67 . 7/2/2013
I wish I had placed a review earlier...

You've done really well with this, and I'm wondering how it will all end. This isn't abandoned, is it? At least Lupin finally talked to him, and her reaction when she hears that Bish has already discussed it with Al should be amusing - or maybe not...

Anyway, I hope you're doing all right IRL. This has been fun to read so far, and I wish you well in whatever you're doing.

Shadow
Mcat9905 chapter 67 . 6/29/2013
Excuse me? Missy, it has been over a year. I may have discovered thi little beauty about 48 hours ago, but that most certainly does NOT make it ok to keep the rest of the loyal readers waiting as long as you have. I expect a new chapter up by the time the next school year comes, or so help me god I will find where you live and hold you at sword point until you finish the next chapter.

That being said, I love this story very very much. It has to be one of the best fma crossovers out there, and not just because of its length. You've gotten Ed and Al very much in character, and Lupin and Bish are believable as well. The only complaint I could have is that Jack hasn't seemed quite... Strong enough throughout the entire story. Not strong as in he's weak though, strong as in his Jack Sparrow personality. However, everyone else is top notch, so congratulations!

I can't wait to see what the price will be for everyone's safe return home. You could also probably make one of those oneshot collections of them all as a sequel if you wanted (not that you have to or anything, it just might be cute once in a while). Ed and Al would be understandably confused by modern day technology and culture, and there could be some nice stuff and fluff and such in there as well.

It's been fun, you've kept me up 2 nights in a row. I'll be watching :)
dakk10q chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
never read your stuff before so noooo idea who loopy an bish are, but I like their characters
Lyson chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I tried I really did, but I cant read Oc's or self inserts, it makes me want to strangle someone. aside from that though you write well :) i'm sure for anyone who doesnt mind that sort of thing, they'll enjoy it and have enjoyed it.

-Lyson
tremerid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Like what I've read so far, which is saying something since I normally hate self-inserts with the fiery passion of a thousand dead suns. The characters seem to be in character, so far as
I can tell with my limited knowledge of FMA, and complete lack thereof with you and bishie.

Here's a bit of help with your timeline: The ship they based the Interceptor (Curse of the Black Pearl) on was the tall ship "Lady Washington". Her keel was laid sometime during the 1750's in the British colony of Massachusetts, and she ran freight between the colonies until the revolutionary war, when she became an American privateer. I don't know what her original name was, but I imagine it wasn't "Lady Washington". In 1787 she was put through a massive refit, and in 1788 she rounded Cape Horn, and became the first American vessel to land on the west coast of North America. She was later lost at sea, possibly near Vigan.

The Interceptor from PotC is the 1989 historical reproduction of the Lady Washington.

I know this is a bit late in coming, and someone may have already mentioned it, but I hope it helps.

Keep up the great work, and post more when you can!

Regards,

-Tremerid
Keiyou chapter 67 . 6/3/2012
Yippie! *does happy dance* Nice to see everyone getting along! Well... to a degree with a couple, but still; yay!

And thank whatever update god/goddess decided to bless you for this one, I've been hoping to see more of this fic. Thank you for writing such a crazy and wonderful story!
My ultimate answer chapter 59 . 4/30/2012
grrrraaar why is it that when ever my name (Theresa btw) is used it:

A- is spelt differently

B- is a whore or a prostitute or that old mean decrepid school teacher!

graar i want names equality!

anyways good fic :)
haganeochibi chapter 67 . 4/26/2012
Poor Will. And it's like Jack to fancy the title "last pirate to sail the seas". With him back, now the fun starts!

On a happy note, Lupin finally cracked! Ed surely won't go back on his word, and his actions were more than justified. I wonder how Bish and Al are doing?

On a sadder note... no multiple Jacks?

'til the next chapter.
Shinzochi chapter 67 . 4/17/2012
finally Lupin an Ed talk and be honest with each other, also i know this, i am gonna be sad when this story does end unless you do a sequel about once they do get back to the present time, i am looking forward to the net chapter
Naosj chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Why'd you go and break the fourth wall!

"Then it hit her. Were they on a Pirates of the Caribbean movie set?"

This should have been comically kept to the side.

CH3

... and it continues? I see. This is a fantasy for yourself story. Well, goodbye then. I mourn for what could have been.
Shinzochi chapter 66 . 10/20/2011
GREAT chapter, ed is finally starting to deeply realize how things are, i am looking forward you your next chapter (_)
KageMiyasawa chapter 66 . 10/18/2011
Yay! Finally!

Glad to see you're alive.

:D
shadowcaster01 chapter 66 . 10/17/2011
She's alive!

Finally, we get to find out what happens next. Love your story, and I'll be sad when it ends, but it's one of the best FMA crossovers I've read so far! The tension between Ed and Will in that conversation was well played, and

I found Will's confusion with 'dude' amusing. Looking forward to the next installment.

Peace out!
Keiyou chapter 66 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful! I'd almost forgotten that everyone in the movie had to swim to shore after the big fall, poor Ed.

Hope to see the next update soon!
BIRDZILLA chapter 66 . 10/16/2011
You're updating this again! Woo! (may the next chapter come quickly please!) An entertaining chapter as always!

:D