Reviews for Starclimber
flower213 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
God I hate mothers like Kate's. I like this and how you ended it. Very nice cliffhanger. More soon!
flower213 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Kissing is very important. I like the Miss. Simpkins walking in on them.
Togira Ikonka chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I liked it, i know that the third is supposed to be about an airship that can go to space. I think that the only problem i had was you kind of made Kate out to be some sort of bubble head, ya know. I don't really think that she would call him Mattie...i don't know that is just me. But i did like it! update soon!
ObsessiveStranger chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I like it so far...its really coming along
writing bird chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
That's a very good story so far... just watch the typos and the spelling errors... But it's very well written! Update soon!
UBE Chief chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
liking this fanfic, can you put up more chapters? oh and shouldn't Matt be richer now, because of the 4 bricks of gold that he found at the end of Skybreaker?
imaginationrunsfree chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Your story sounds pretty good so far, and i like to see you continue with it. But if your going to put it in the "M" section make sure it actually has some m rated scenes! Just a suggestion..
writing bird chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That's great! I really wanted an archive of Airborn/Stormbreaker fics on this site... even if there's only three. Good story!