Reviews for So Close
aroundsundown chapter 19 . 4/2
Yay done!

I'll forever be amused at storylines where a person on the other side of a phone call just blurts out everything without confirming the identity of the caller first.

I never noticed how similar the names Isaac and Zach were. First syllable of a name is not always heard so in the end they'd be calling Zach all the time
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
loganator chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
Loved it! Such a cute ending!
MelMaggio chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
i love paire endings when they arent related (:
Charmedgrays chapter 19 . 2/11/2009
i like it update soon
Tristan Askaiya chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Really quite good. I thought it occasionally dipped a toe into the ridiculous, but overall was very enjoyable. I hope to see more of your work.
Commen Sense chapter 19 . 12/19/2008
WOW! i LOVED, ADORED, FELL IN EFFING LOVE WITH THIS FIC! Amazing! i love youtre writing style! cant wait to read youre other stories! the ending was PERFECT! so glad you had Adam and Elle married. the way you portrayed your charecters was flawless! D the end made me cry. one of the best paire fics ive read! hats off to you!
lily chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
they better be safe! peter and claire and family deserve happy family time!
brolly501 chapter 19 . 9/24/2008
good story
LexieCoop chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
O and the plot thickens!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
luved ur story. It was really fun to read.

dragonskinslippers chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
yes, yes, YES!

Loved the end of this chapter... it makes it all worth it... *sigh*
Sasusc chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
OMG, I was hoping that Claude would announce this in the series. I was actually waiting for him to say something along those lines during an episode. This is great. **grins** Glad to see I wasn't the only one that thought Claude would make a better daddy for Claire. _

**goes back to reading**
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Omg! great chapter and story so far:D I loved Peter's emo bangs, as I just wanted too get a

rifle gun and shoot Ella to hell into "bits and pieces" for shaving his damn head clen. Great

story so far...luv how you put Adam into as wel for he is way ass hot and i just knew! or had

a strong feeling that wicked old witch was behind this all like in the real tv show. And YAy!

for Peter/Claire not being related for that makes so happy!.
LM3795 chapter 19 . 4/15/2008
AW, you ended it wonderfully! I like how you named the twins Isaac and Zach that was cute! Great job, this was a great story to read!