Reviews for Something About Her Eyes
MizukiUchiha12 chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
Nice speech! And I'm glad you'll be working, cause I'll definetaly be reading those stories over the summer! _
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
were u on crack when u wrote this?
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
Brilliant ending! And with the song I was listening too it made it all the more better. Actually I might let you in on a secret Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki is going to be the theme song for In The Eyes Of Autumn, you should listen to it, the lyrics and song is simply beautiful!

Anyway I absolutely loved this story, Kiari was a wonderful character, like a mystery never solved. You done so well Selene-chan, I am so proud! Hahaha! I can't wait for the squeal to see what adventures Kiari as been on and if she goes back to konoha!

Good job again!

AkemixHanako!
MizukiUchiha12 chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
This was an amazing ending! Nice way that you worked the title in there. I hope you finish that sequel before my computer breaks down again! I'm looking forward to it! _
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
Save for the shortness of some chapters in the beginning, this story is very nice. Your OC is quite interesting and I liked her. Overall it was a good story. I will be looking forward to the sequel.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
whoa. awesome story. i cant wait for the sequeal. plz post it soon. as for her secret i dont wanna think about till the sequeal is out.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! This chapter was so beautiful, I love it! I can't wait for more Selene-chan!

AkemixHanako!
MizukiUchiha12 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Aw! Touching moment at the end! Only two more chapters? You better make that sequel, because you sure can't leave it like this! Keep going!
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
super awesome meg wownes chapter. i still cant believe itacho wont attack his sister but he wants to kill sasuke. update soon ok.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Wow ... just wow! This has gotten way more interesting, along with Kirari's character, seriously I would go on, but I am speechless!

I can't wait for more!

Akemi-chan!
MizukiUchiha12 chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
Dissociative Identity Disorder, huh? That would explain it. And who's this Takashi? I feel like Sasuke at the end! Keep writing!
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
oh yea. that was awesomeness. plz update soon.
Hoshi-star chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
neesan,

Another beautiful chapter! (Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, there were some family issues in Japan.) I can't wait for the next chapter you have to put up! great job, you natural writer!

Sayonara,

Hoshi-neechan
MizukiUchiha12 chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
New chapter that just leaves me hanging! And that was quite the showdown between father and daughter.I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
YAY you updated! I loved the chapter, I love how Kirari and Itachi were the only ones to crack under their father ... Sasuke should be damn well happy he didn't have to go through that! Itachi did him a favour! I can't wait for more Selene-chan!

Akemi-chan!