Reviews for She's the Man
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 24 . 7/11
Pretty sure I've read this before back when I didn't have an account yet. But I only seem to remember the first couple of chapters.

ANYWAY. Amazing adaptation of the film, I love how you write and I love all the added scenes you threw in. This was better paced compared to the film, if I may say so myself. The build-up of the two's relationship makes more sense since they actually have one-on-one bonding moments (like that trip to Inuyasha's house, the date they had in the Carnival, that second date in Mishiu(?), etc.) that weren't in the film.

And I love that you added an epilogue.

To sum it up, great work, keep writing, and thank you for the ride! :D
Kaggybearr chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
So so so so sos so so so cute:) I love Kagome's determination to prove that girls are equals and can be better than boys! She was sweet and lovely and her character was developed beautifully. Inuyasha wasn't the signature "I'm cocky and a player," and instead was this shy guy who was awkward around girls, and I really loved that vibe. It's super refreshing and I think it's an awesome way to look at it. I'm just personally alittle confused on how she can look so differently just by switching a wig and having thicker eyebrows but I still adored this cute little story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2016
I love this story! Go Kagome and Inuyasha!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
I just reread this story again and I absolutely loved it. Even more than the first time I read it.
This story never bored me.
I finished the whole story in one day even though I had a lot of homework due.
And the ending was perfect.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
Ohmigosh i loved this so much! My absolute favorite!
ectoslime chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Let the love triangle begin MWAHAAHAHA
poor kags the longer she stays as souta the more complicated this will end up,
Nice story :3
princepoppy chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
I don't like the fact in fanfics, is that when inuyasha hurts kagome, she easily forgives him. And then when kagome hurts inuyasha, he takes forever to even try to talk to her. It is really annoying. But good story nonetheless.
Marie Allen chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Aww...I loved this! I've never actually seen the movie, but I really enjoyed your take on it. :)
inume1227 chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
Luved it
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha! Do you know people who dress like Onigumo? I don't. Hahaha! Would probably be interesting, though, as long as he's not as creepy and as evil-y. :)

Love your own twists to the plot to make it more... InuYasha-esque! :) Amazing job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha! No tampons in this story is just fine! For though this is a story inspired by a movie, it does not have to mean an out-of-character InuYasha. And you did not make it so! Awesome one, as always!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Oh, cliffhan all you must... I love this! Loved the movie, currently watching it as I read... awesome! Gotta love Jakotsu
Dark Kora chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Wow this story was better than I thought it was gonna be. I love alot of the parts about how Kagome is playing as Souta, I mean you can't make lt any better than that. Thank you so much for writing this story :-) I love it!
SplendentGoddess chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
Really good story! I'd never heard of "She's the Man" and at first as I was reading this it screamed of Twelfth Night, especially in chapter 8 when Inuyasha asks for 'Souta's' help in winning Kikyou. I knew then and there that you were going to copy the Twelfth Night plot, in that Kagome would fall for Inuyasha while Kikyou fell for Kagome, and at the end Souta would probably somehow show back up just in time for Kikyou to confess her love to him instead of Kagome, Inuyasha would find out Kikyou liked Souta and feel betrayed, yada yada yada. Not that I was turned off in the slightest, quite the opposite. This isn't the first Inuyasha fic I've come across using the Twelfth Night plot device but I really liked your modern twist. The other one was all old-world-y, more based on the play point for point, with Kagome surviving a ship wreck and thinking her twin brother was dead, Inuyasha being a Duke and Kikyou a Lady in mourning, etc. I thought modernizing it and changing it all around was a great idea! It wasn't until I went to wikipedia to look up She's the Man that I realized how much you actually copied, not that that's a bad thing either. Hell I've done it! It's fun! I love the idea of taking a preexisting story line and totally remaking it to fit an Inuyasha story. I think you did a fabulous job with this one. Well done!
sailor helios chapter 4 . 3/19/2014