Reviews for Ordinary Heroes
Kage Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/1
; oh come on. (I'm really one to talk.) Find something to update. Please? I want to know who the serial is. Personally I think it's sacsha (sp?) But I hope you do finish sometime. I'll have to follow this to make sure.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I just found this story. I love it and hope you go on with it.
tellytha chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I have just found your stories and I gotta say I fell in love with them. Dee is my favorite character so I've always been a bit critical of Ryo and I always felt that he caused Dee so much angst. Your story line is just awesome and well thought out. I also was wondering if I could predict who the perp was? I wasn't sure if it was alright to post my guess in the general comments or if I should ask in a private message? Let me know :) also I can't wait for the next update.
Sieber-girl46 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I've been off FF for years and so it was a very pleasant surprise to see one of my favorite FAKE authors having made an update. I can definitely see the progression in your writing and this chapter, by far, was hard to look away from. I could feel Dee's pain seeping through into me as I read them standing outside on the deck. I could feel Ryo's anxiety as he underestimated his ability to flirt and convey his feelings. I really have missed your writing and I'm so glad to have been able to read this chapter. I entirely look forward to your next update whenever that may be.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
owwwww
pls pls pls update again soon
i love this story
ColeridgeFan chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
All i can say is THANK YOU for writing this and when will we see you again?!
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I can't tell you how glad I am that you didn't drop this story! I'm simply ecstatic that you are continuing it! And truly thrilled at what a marvelous continuation it is so far! Finally things start to look up for our boys! I can't wait to see where you take this. Looking forward to whats to come.
KissFromABlackRose chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Oh finally, finally! Seems like Dee and Ryo are really getting back together. I'm so happy right now :)
Normally I don't start reading stories that are still in process, but this time I'm glad that I did. Because after Delicate, I was actually a bit depressed - but as things are going quite well now, given the circumstances anyway, "Ordinary Heroes" has been a real cheer-up so far. So please update soon! :)
Rainbowsharpies chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
four and a half years! Cheese and rice,has it really been that long? I'm glad to see you're "back" (?). This chapter was almost worth the wait! I've kind of forgotten what the story is about though. I'll have to go back and reread. Probably delicate too. XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I am so glad you updated! This is such a wonderful story and I loved this chapter!
Morgaine Darkwind chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Welcome back. I am really glad to see a new part for this story.
Do you plan to continue some of your other works in progress? I will admit that I am hoping to see more of "Standing outside the fire"
Ominous chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Please continue the story. You've probably heard this before but your wringing is amazing and keeps me coming back. I LOVE IT
NANA chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love you story, and I think its great that you want to be an author however just a piece of advice.

if you notice some contracdiction in your story, settling for your reader just having to deal with it is not the right approach.

you should just take your FAKE fanfiction as practice and make it was good as you can make it, not us but you. Having, as an aspiring writer, an half assed story because you can be bothered to make modification is not the right way to approach it. Anyway I love the story and your OC are one of the few OC I actually love, please continue
Rin28 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
It was nice seeing Dee and Ryo get together for a little while. I'll look forward to when you update again :)
Rin28 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I love Bikky! He is such a great person. I think some of it is influenced from Dee. He ws so adorable in this chapter.