Reviews for Ordinary Heroes
I now you have not update in sometime but if you could. I would love that.
You have to be one of my favorite writers on fake. So please go on with many of your story.
Ayumi chapter 7 . 7/10
I used to go by the name Sieber-Girl46, however I don't come on here very much anymore. The one thing that does draw me back however is reading your fics. This fic in particular has a very special place in my heart due to the way you write. I'm hoping that one day you will be able to finish this fic as it's been wonderful reading the angst and turmoil Dee felt, all while Ryo has been trying his best to find himself. Now that he knows what he wants, it's been amazing seeing him grow as a character and see Dee grow as well.

I hope that things have gone well for you and I wait patiently for your update with this story. I also want to thank you for inspiring me as a writer to get better and for showing how to craft a wonderful story that keeps readers hooked, along with having so much details even in the small nuances of the characters. You and your writing are absolutely amazing and I will be back to read your fics as I do every year!
Kage Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/1
; oh come on. (I'm really one to talk.) Find something to update. Please? I want to know who the serial is. Personally I think it's sacsha (sp?) But I hope you do finish sometime. I'll have to follow this to make sure.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I just found this story. I love it and hope you go on with it.
tellytha chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I have just found your stories and I gotta say I fell in love with them. Dee is my favorite character so I've always been a bit critical of Ryo and I always felt that he caused Dee so much angst. Your story line is just awesome and well thought out. I also was wondering if I could predict who the perp was? I wasn't sure if it was alright to post my guess in the general comments or if I should ask in a private message? Let me know :) also I can't wait for the next update.
Sieber-girl46 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I've been off FF for years and so it was a very pleasant surprise to see one of my favorite FAKE authors having made an update. I can definitely see the progression in your writing and this chapter, by far, was hard to look away from. I could feel Dee's pain seeping through into me as I read them standing outside on the deck. I could feel Ryo's anxiety as he underestimated his ability to flirt and convey his feelings. I really have missed your writing and I'm so glad to have been able to read this chapter. I entirely look forward to your next update whenever that may be.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
owwwww
pls pls pls update again soon
i love this story
ColeridgeFan chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
All i can say is THANK YOU for writing this and when will we see you again?!
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I can't tell you how glad I am that you didn't drop this story! I'm simply ecstatic that you are continuing it! And truly thrilled at what a marvelous continuation it is so far! Finally things start to look up for our boys! I can't wait to see where you take this. Looking forward to whats to come.
KissFromABlackRose chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Oh finally, finally! Seems like Dee and Ryo are really getting back together. I'm so happy right now :)
Normally I don't start reading stories that are still in process, but this time I'm glad that I did. Because after Delicate, I was actually a bit depressed - but as things are going quite well now, given the circumstances anyway, "Ordinary Heroes" has been a real cheer-up so far. So please update soon! :)
Rainbowsharpies chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
four and a half years! Cheese and rice,has it really been that long? I'm glad to see you're "back" (?). This chapter was almost worth the wait! I've kind of forgotten what the story is about though. I'll have to go back and reread. Probably delicate too. XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I am so glad you updated! This is such a wonderful story and I loved this chapter!
Morgaine Darkwind chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Welcome back. I am really glad to see a new part for this story.
Do you plan to continue some of your other works in progress? I will admit that I am hoping to see more of "Standing outside the fire"
Ominous chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Please continue the story. You've probably heard this before but your wringing is amazing and keeps me coming back. I LOVE IT
NANA chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love you story, and I think its great that you want to be an author however just a piece of advice.

if you notice some contracdiction in your story, settling for your reader just having to deal with it is not the right approach.

you should just take your FAKE fanfiction as practice and make it was good as you can make it, not us but you. Having, as an aspiring writer, an half assed story because you can be bothered to make modification is not the right way to approach it. Anyway I love the story and your OC are one of the few OC I actually love, please continue