Reviews for Kidnapping the Mutt
Hakanii-chan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
awww these two chapters were very awesome! i loved it especially when he kept calling her woman .
Ashj chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
yayz *happy dance* lets all hug and annoy Vergil cuz hes hot wen hes mad XD

me: Vergil bring me pizza!

Vergil: No

Me: pwez *puppy eyez*

Vergil: Fine you goddamn woman!

Me: MWAHAHAHAHA!

XD
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
good job _!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I like this first chapterI was very funny and heart warming. Cant wait to c the what happens in the next chapter. _
Scarabeye3000 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Hmm, does this mean that Vergil isn't Nelo Angelo anymore?

Also, Dante's weapons are alive right? Namely, Nevan, Agni and Rudra and Cerberus? Why aren't they here? I believe only Beowulf died because Vergil killed him.

Oh well, good luck and nice fic.
Not Here Anymore2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
...*insert rolling of eyes*

This story is crap.

Plain and simple.

I love how Dante and Vergil are so horribly out of character. I love how people are telling you that OOCness in a story doesn't matter when it does, especially when you have no clear and logical reason as to why the greatest demon hunter and one of the greatest videogame villains are out of character. I also love how your characters are Marysues, destined to have Dante and Vergil as their little boy toys.

Please, get over yourself dear author. You may write well but this story is bad.
crazy.girl.with.wings chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
i love this chapter! it was so sweet. you should really think about writing more. it is a really good story, and you are a really good writer too. you dont have to make more chapters. it would be nice though.
Eric Draven201 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
I heart the Christmas edition! Great job
crazy.girl.with.wings chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
i really like your story. it was sweet and really funny. are you going to do more chapters? please do! you must like fullmetal alchemist right. those are the names of the humonculi in the show. please do another chapter.
evil liu chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
absolutely queer
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Who cares if your story is OOC? That's the point of a fan fic. It was cute and touching. Well Done!