Reviews for Orochimaru's school of villainy
dundee998 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Love this thing so much... Ghee, I love Deidara's mom thing. I don't know why this isn't more popular, it's one of the most well-written poke-fun-at-the-antagonists fanfics I've read. Thank you for sharing!
random reviewer chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
LOL this one-shot is just too epic.

i love the reference to littlekuriboh's yugioh the abridged series - " “Let’s challenge him to a children’s card game!” Tobi suggested proudly." haha absolutely epic.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
pretty good one shot. Best lines

"We’ll start with…ways to defeat Uzumaki Naruto! Any ideas?”

“Giant sword to the face.” Zabuza suggested.

“More giant swords to the face.” Kisame joined.

“Times 3!” Suigetsu added.

very good story, are there going to be any follow up lessons?
Santorsola chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Sometimes it's better to be a little insane, no? XD Very well done, since I lol'd like mad. I believe you nailed the funniest aspects of the Naruto characters. YOUR MOM XD
Bob Pharrot chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
how many lines did you use from one of the abridged series?

lol, this was a great fic though, you're a good writer
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahaha! XD poor poor orochimaru!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
"“Giant sword to the face.” Zabuza suggested.

“More giant swords to the face.” Kisame joined.

“Times 3!” Suigetsu added." Hehehe. This is so funny.
KazeKitsune381 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Amazing story, keep up the good work. That was FRICKIN'N Halarious!
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i loved it!

especially tobi's comments
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Was...Was that waht I think it was? Was that a Little Kuriboh reference?

Omigod, I LOVE you!

Yes, Tobi, according to Yugioh law, the only way to beat an opponent is to challenge them to a children's card game. Heaven knows you can't get your tough, muscular best friend to break their nose with one punch, no, you have to play a children's card game with them. I had no idea that the law applied to naruto as well.

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

MoS
Mikazuchi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. I am gonna do all I can to make sure everyone I know reads this story. See you later Paladin.
shway dude92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was the best story I have ever read on the site. No joke
Peregrym chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Damn, I love this story to bits. It's so entertaining and I loved the dialogue and Orochimaru's remarks on everyone, I laughed myself to tears. Pure awesome, keep up the great work.
EnergyHawk chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
LMAO! I loved it!

-XDOE
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG, that was helarious! I loved how you brought in the old villains, the Akustuki members and Team Hebi. The dialogue was great. And Orochimaru was helarious. So adding to favs XD
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »