Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
OlafIsoherranen chapter 13 . 4/16
One day this will be updated.

ONE DAY.
Mr.Destructo chapter 13 . 2/9
man what a spot for a story to die in lots of funny humor so far and a good story
reaver216 chapter 1 . 1/24
Please update soon I'm dieing to know what happens next
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2020
fucking shit kill the jedi
Dethkey chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
This was really good
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2020
I just watched episode 1, season 2 of The Mandalorian and cause of thisI knew what the krayt dragon was! I’m going to have to re-read that chapter again with the new visuals in my head.
The show left the pearls as an Easter-egg to reward the fans in the know. So my parents were like ‘wtf’ when tuskens pull out the pearl out, and I was sitting next to them on the couch and grinning like an idiot.
reaver216 chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
Please update soon
Ashmole chapter 13 . 9/1/2020
You know I really enjoyed this story so far. At first I thought that you had written Anakin as a whiny brat to set up a Naruto Padme Romance but then I realized something. You wrote him as a real ten year old. Not a caricature someone who does not understand children put together but a real 10 year old. I really like your story. It is too bad it will likely never be updated. I had not realized it was published in 2007. It was a pleasant story that gives me ideas. I will probably wonder what will happen next but I suppose that is not to be. If this review reaches you I hope you are well.
Hinate chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Loved it... Thank you... Take Care...
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 13 . 7/26/2020
What a shame, this was a good story. Too bad you went the retard route and abandoned it like all the other retards writing on this site. Feel ashamed of yourself.
SirRussell chapter 13 . 7/5/2020
I really enjoyed the humor, the jab on Yoda's fat ass,hope to read more in the future.
Raj8 chapter 13 . 6/12/2020
Another very interesting story a shame to see that you've mainly stopped writing but I hope whatever your doing now that your doing well.
Moleluv chapter 2 . 5/16/2020
Hahaha lol. It’s just... Maito Gai’s dream retirement home. That cracked me up.
ForestShadeau chapter 13 . 4/10/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Elizabeth Pricillia chapter 13 . 3/22/2020