Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
UseFistNotMouth chapter 9 . 4/17
This is good stuff. Hope you come back to it when you can.
I wonder of the Yondaime will meet Obi-Wan?
hhrforeverhhr chapter 9 . 4/13
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 9 . 4/12
I was really doubtful of this at first but it has grown so much on me.

lol. That explanation of balance and the force had be in stitches. In cannon, Anakin actually does bring balance to the force, making the light and dark equal, not something the oh so wise jedi master's ever foresaw with all their vaunted wisdom and knowledge.

Still, never thought about the casual use of mind altering / controlling abilities. Guess jedi are usually portrayed as 'the good guys' so much that I brushed it aside but the way Shmi painted it. Ugh.

Really starting to dislike Qui Gon with the way he acts.

Can't wait to read more.

Hope you update this one day.
Good chapter, loving the story, keep it coming
Azera-v chapter 8 . 3/31
Really love this.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 3/16
Love the story. The plot is awesome, Naruto and Anakin being brothers is awesome, and how the Jedis react to Naruto's little dark side.

Good luck and update soon.
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 3/14
Fuck off and die Kishimoto lover.
puiwaihin chapter 9 . 3/2
Ohhhh, NICE cliffie!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/20
Great story! One of the better Naruto/Star Wars crossovers! :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
DokB chapter 7 . 2/17
"I see..." Nods head. "So the Jedi are basically idiots... Gotcha."
"No, you just lack the insight to understand that the jedi way is the only way. May the force be with you."
"Right, so... idiots. Alrighty then."
Thats pretty much how I read the last bit with the pervert and qui-gon. Can't say I disagree. Enjoying the story. Thanks for the chapter.
DokB chapter 1 . 2/17
Such silly ideas, Jiraiya has. Buying a second sun? That fatigue must have been getting to him more then he realized. Still unsure exactly how shmi is alive, but I'm that and more will be answered soon. Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more. Thanks.
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 2/14
Noooo so good yet it's a cliffy
joshuafaramir chapter 9 . 2/5
This is really good. I like your fics, they have such unique storyline and the writing is certainly good. Keep it up and update soon.
Belo chapter 9 . 2/1
Love this story, please don't stop, you are amazing