Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
dan chapter 12 . 2/8
great story!
keichan2 chapter 12 . 2/8
For sure, Naruto brought chaos with him!

I’m a bit disappointed that Sidious overreaction didn’t have more consequences (seeing him struggle to get back on his feet would have been interesting!) but I find his interpretation of Naruto’s motives quite interesting! (and his assumptions will probably cause him to make mistakes…)

I wonder what “reach” there is to the “dream invasion” from a Jedi: Will the fox spend all his time trying to convince idiots to remove the seal, or will it only happen once or twice?

Speaking of the fox, given Anakin “met” him and didn’t like at all, would this harden him against Sidious’ manipulations?

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
EDelta88 chapter 12 . 2/7
I really have to wonder what effects Anakin has experienced from the long term exposure to Naruto. He was force sensitive from the start but now seems unaffected by Naruto's aura when, by all rights, he should be more affected by it because of his deep connection to the force... unless it's the reverse and the deeper connection somehow shield him from it. Unless of course it's like being exposed to poison and he's developed some kind of tolerance for the Dark Side...
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 2/6
I hate you so much right now. The biplay between Anakin and Naruto is making me giggle like an idiot in the middle of a library
Delta the Troll chapter 7 . 2/6
Jiraiya...*Nice Gai Pose!(TM)* I approve this troll!
Lucillia chapter 12 . 2/4
This is a good story and I couldn't stop reading it after I started. I rather enjoy the premise, and look forward to seeing where it is going.

A bit of a point about the earlier parts of the story, gaderffi (what you spelled gafi) sticks are for clubbing people over the head. What the Tusken Raiders (also called sand people) were using to fire at Anakin's pod racer in Episode I were rifles, though in the Star Wars Galaxy, they call them slugthrowers. Tusken Raiders have gotten blasters before, likely from Moisture Farmers whose farms they've raided. They likely aren't high quality though due to the fact that they're likely from the stockpile the Hutts sold to the Moisture Farmers after they started a war between the Moisture farmers and the Sand People in order to sell off a bunch of mostly worthless weapons.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 12 . 2/4
I'm quite pleased with this. I didn't know what to expect, but one of my reviewers suggested it, and its pretty fantastic!
ShinRa13 chapter 12 . 1/31
This is a great story I hope u update it soon
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 1/26
Fantastic I think the jedi are narrow minded about naruto
gatogirl1 chapter 12 . 1/18
I hope you have gotten to see the movie #8!

So exciting to read more of this! I had half expected things so much more following canon (and fearing it as i didn't think it would suit) but you have dived in with all your brilliance. I appreciate Palpatine's paranoia and that Naruto cannot magically sense him. And I've read and reread ObiWan's experience; I loved your descriptions and how contact with Naruto spilled emotionally over to him.

As always, thanks for writing!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 12 . 1/13
This is a really good story and I really hope that this gets updated soon because I would live to read more and I really want to see the meeting between Jiraiya and Naruto.
lol jar-jar.
Azera-v chapter 12 . 1/6
Lol, love it.
Gundum M chapter 12 . 1/5
interesting new chapters.
Quelthias chapter 12 . 1/3
Excellent Fanfic, the story makes sense more and more as time goes on for Naruto to become governor Kage badass. I still think that Sidious would know that there are two beings in the same body (Jedi obvoously do from Obi's report). It does add another element by making Naruto out to be a competing power with sidious. Thus once he finds out that Naruto is the same person behind the curtain, will Sidious think he might be a confender for an apprentice?
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »