Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
this story is awsome i cant wait for the next chapter
csad21 chapter 13 . 1/20
I dearly hope you manage to update again soon. You ended this chapter on a far too hilarious note. I really really want to see the Jedi chasing their tails trying to apprehend Anakin and Naruto.

Since it can only be assumed that the clone kawarmi'ed and then expired due to not having enough chakra, I have to wonder just how Naruto will get Anakin out of there. Or am I wrong and the clone managed to use shunshin?

More importantly though: Considering the council have shown their hand regarding Naruto and basically told Anakin, "too bad, kid, we are not going to help your people, nor will you be allowed to once you become Jedi. You won't even be allowed contact to your family once you become Jedi", I really really wish Anakin to have wised up and decided to tell the Jedi to go screw themselves. After all, jealous of Naruto though he may be, at this point he still loves his family and friends and is as fully loyal to them as Naruto ever is to his loved ones.

But what the heck does it mean that Anakin had a vision of Gaara of all people? That does not bode well. And what about that second vision? How bad is the situation there? Hm...

Naruto got to talk to the Chancellor. But sadly, he did not get to apply the patented Naruto Therapy No Jutsu (aka "apply fist to face until they spill their tale of woe and become your bitch"). :DDD Will it still work a bit? Enough that he treats the Trade Federation as the pirates they are? Hm...

Again, I can only say that I hope you get to update soon. Dude, if it's motivation you lack, say the word and you'll get a whole squad of fans cheerleading you onwards! :D
Mullyda chapter 13 . 1/19
Where is next one?! It is really cool FF.
Camath chapter 13 . 1/7
Fantastic story
ShaiGar chapter 10 . 1/1
Yes. That's exactly what it means. Dude, you just earnt yourself a high distinction in covering your own ass, and shifting the blame onto everyone.
ShaiGar chapter 8 . 1/1
Gods I love your story. What's your update rate like? You've got 13 chapters over nine years, is that due to periods of inaction, or slow updating?
ShaiGar chapter 6 . 1/1
That line was awesome. I wonder what was going through Qui-Gonns mind when he came up with it.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
Sorry to leave a comment more about other comments than about the story itself, although the fact that this is my 3rd read through might be endorsement enough? For all the people who are bashing the Jedi because of how harsh they seem... Do you understand how evil the Sith and most Dark Jedi tend to be? In canon Yoda had reservations about training Anakin in the force. Vader and Sidious were responsibe for more evil on a scale far vaster than any Naruto villain even holds a candle to. At worst a villain threatened an entire planet. The Empire blew up a planet, killed about a google people in war and purges and ruled a galaxy in totalitarian fascist xenophobic regime. Anakin murdered a Jedi Councillor, dozens of children, and his own wife before becomming an unstoppable avatar of death incarnate. And they had RESERVATIONS. Do you really think they are too harsh? As for their suspicion, Kurama is very malevolent and full of hatred right now. His killing intent is so powerful it has actually killed people!
shedges19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
is naruto gong to be with any woman
Shadow of a Memory chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I just found this fic the other day and I've gotta say, I like it very much. I'm somewhat off-put by how sporadic the updates seem, but oh well. I shall await the next chapter with great anticipation.
avidreaded chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I noticed one minor mistake about the sand people. Gaffi sticks are more akin to a club or mace. What you probably meant was a slug thrower which is basically a normal rifle with a larger bullet. Physical not plasma.
Lady FoxFire chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
**happy dance** I'm glad Anakin is seeing what a dick head the majority of Jedi are and probably not joining them
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
quando si puo sapere cosa e' capitato alla foglia dopo che naruto e' sparito?
MWRANDOM chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
Excellent work. Thanks for posting.
freshprince91 chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
wow! this is now my most favorite story...ever! absolutely love the balance you have in the story. at the beginning I thought this would be naruto starwars crossover with naruto throwing around rasengan like candy but thankfully its not and once i started reading the story i thought you had messed up the summary and the story was actually about jiraiya and i thought awesome! he's a lot like naruto but not as stupid and he has power in spades so it wouldn't really be a case of having an overpowered character bc he's already one of the most powerful characters in the cast. some of the changes in the point of view while retelling the story took a little getting used to or maybe it's because I read all of it in one sitting but once you get used to em they work. eh could write some more but I'll leave a review with more of my thoughts on the next chapter. update soon!
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »