Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Toebang chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
You should go see the new starwars film, worth it. Still enjoying the heck out of this story. Keep it up!

~Toebang
Zoanzon chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
"You underestimate my allure," Naruto said, jumping to his feet dramatically.

"Don't get naked!" Anakin shrieked.

...Why do I think that Anakin's response was learned the hard way? :D
Nobody Smurf chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
I love the subtle digs you work in. Yoda trash-talking Windu was hilarious.

I would love to see the look on Windu's face when he realizes that he agrees with a Sith about something.

It isn't fate, Padme. Just the luck of the damned.

I just realized something. The Jedi are concerned about long term issues from being around Naruto. Anakin is going to give them /lessons/.

Thank you!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
awesome chapter
Googlemo chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Well another good chapter, but it doesn't have anything to review about... You have to do something in next chapter for to review.
PiperDreamer chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Still love this story! Hoping Maul shows up soon. Please don't kill Maul- I can't get the imagine of Maul and Jin arguing over facts of the story in front of Jiraiya
volrath77 chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
So Palpatine now knows. That's all sorts of bad news. The Jedi are scared shitless, well most of them and now Naruto had the Sith's attention on him as well. I wonder why the Fox has remained quiet so far though.

On the other hand, it'd mean less focus on Anakin by the Sith and that could be a good thing. I just hope Shmi isn't drawn into crossfire or the results could be...disastrous.

On another front, I lol'ed at such impure thoughts by Padme. Having Naruto hiding under her royal skirts hmm? Boy and girl alone in a room and the...various interesting things that could happen? Heh heh, sounds like someone is really interested & the other one is a clueless idiot.
red demon161 chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
I hope Padme chews off Panaka's ass off for ruining her fun. I love the Naruto/Padme ship. Naruto's oblivious, but I think it's cute to see Padme being a fourteen year old girl for a bit. I hope her and Naruto can spend more time alone together. I always found Anakin's crush on Padme a little obsessive.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Great chapter. "Don't get naked!" Made me laugh, and nice catch on the parallels between wave and naboo
A fan chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Chapter 12 was just as fun as the others. Your Naruto is spot on. I love it.
Pagemaster96 chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Loved the chapter, political BS, Palpatine plotting, a better ideo of just how many people want to kill Naruto, all that good stuff! Looking forward to th next update, keep up the good work!
Collin Oshea chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
New chapter - YAY!

I hope you will continue this story , it's really good one.
ddkeac chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
nice chapter
for luck chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
"you underestimate my allure" what a great line :) i loved seeing how palpatine reacted to naruto. I was laughing at the idea of sithNaurto because it is just so ridiculous so seeing palpatine think that's what he is is really funny. Also palpatine is in for a rude surprise when he finds out how smart and brave Padme is and i am looking forward to it!
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »