Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
So awesome. Can't wait for Naruto to visit the Jedi Temple... Or better yet, the reaction of the Temple as he approaches. Oh, this is going to be hilarious!

Also, Palpatine's going to learn about true power, and it ain't up his nostril.
darkness of enigma chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
yoda gonna have a hearth attack & palpatine/sidious gonna blow his gasket and have competition for the point in their the most strong dark side being
jedi temple implode in their self if naruto gonna in. yeahh!XD
great chapter & hope you continue this...
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Not bad.
Vilkath chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Great stuff, glad to see this story updated. Last time I read it was a few years ago and I'm glad to see a new chapter. I hope more keep coming because this story has barely scratched the surface of Naruto's back story.
jaelin910 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I hope this continues soon, you've gotten me interested enough now to continue reading everything written...it's just a pity there's only this much so far
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
yeah, I still can't believe they never thought of that 'balance' detail
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
ok, you've caught me for at least a chapter with one line; "there was no way the Kazekage could afford a second sun, no matter how much profit he made as Leaf faltered"
Shagzilla chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
awsome chap keep them coming
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
For the record, I am 100% behind Jariya and Qui-Gon as besties.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Man, I had totally forgotten about this story, lol. Still, I am glad to see you have made such progress since I last read this story which was a couple years ago! An excellent story with plenty of my fave points hit, even if there is a bit of high handedness when it comes to Naruto's jinchuuriki-ness. Lol, ah well. Still, I definitely can't wait to see where you go with this story and what comes up next!
foxeatfox chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Awesome chapter, just read this whole story today. What will the jedis do when they see naruto on corusant, fight? You should have naruto figure out sage mode to balance out his natural energy.
ShineX chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
very nicely done :)
aguy.reviewsgmail.com chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Really interesting story. I hope you continue it!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Hehe, thought of this just now. Obi-Wan ends up so terrified of Naruto during the trip, he disregards all common sense and jettisons out the airlock... Without an escape pod.
Karsus chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Great stuff man. Looking really promising. Too bad this Naruto isn't a little more advanced - might have made for some more amusement (but a less over the top Naruto is always good)
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »