Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
The Mightier Pen chapter 11 . 10/29
I am so happy you updated. I almost missed it because it was the most recently updated story on my fave list and when you updated it was STILL the most recently updated story. I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
reaver216 chapter 11 . 10/29
lol please do another chapter like this one
Toebang chapter 11 . 10/28
Good to see this story again. I honestly dont even mind the update pace i just hope you can keep it up. Im a patient fellow and this really is a fun story.
Flyte28 chapter 11 . 10/26
At first I thought I had discovered a great new star wars/naruto crossover, then I realised I had read the beginning of this story years ago. For the life of me I don't know why I haven't been following this story before, but thats corrected now. Can't wait to see where thos goes next.
Yes Obi-Wan, it is time to upgrade your arsenal you are woefully underprepared to take over a planet single handedly.
Muahahahaha when Naruto dies the Kyuubi will start to swallow suns and eventually eat the entire galaxy. MUAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop chuckling, because I don't giggle.
skidney chapter 11 . 10/25
Awesome chapter!
Noradin chapter 11 . 10/25
Another great chapter!
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 11 . 10/24
I loved that last bit with Obi wan.
It was freaking hilarious.
hermonine chapter 11 . 10/24
Great chapters!
Pagemaster96 chapter 11 . 10/24
Love he chapter, can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
parakeetfood chapter 11 . 10/24
Fight scenes are so easy to muddle and make reading tedious, but yours are consistently fun to read and easy to follow. As always, your characterization is awesome. It truly makes my day when I see a marz1 notification pop up. Update when you're able; nothing good comes of forcing oneself to write after it becomes a chore.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 11 . 10/24
Wow, two chapters in a single semester? This is amazing! I'm hoping to see some more Naruto next chapter, but any update would be wonderful.
Cerulean Knight chapter 11 . 10/24
The Jedi council almost seems too ready to make an enemy out of Naruto. Least Mundi wasn't like that.
Malix2 chapter 11 . 10/24
Great new chapter. Keep up the good work. :)
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »