Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Noah.b1 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Honestly though please update this is amazing. I especially feel obi-wan's paranoia hilarious.
greymouser chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Holy cow! Why in the world had I put off reading this awesome fanfic?! XD
Seriously tho, I was put off by the first chapter. I foolishly thought that the story was going to be seen through Jiraiya, which, while I like the old toad sage, wasn't exactly appealing compared to Naruto. Good thing I skipped to the second chapter. :D
I'm curious about Obi-wans thought about the Kyuubi being able to swallow the sun. Has the bijuu been upgraded in power levels? I wonder how badly the Jedi in Coruscant are going to react to naruto. Will they try to kill him asap, and in the process the two boys mothers get hurt or killed, which will be bad, because they'll have two boys chosen by prophecy out for their blood.
Looking forward to the next update! :D
shugokage chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Definitely a very interesting story!
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
oooooo now its getting good!
SpiketheCuddly chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Its good! glad to see more of this story, its unusual and fresh.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I'm really digging this story. It seems like a perfect blend of Naruto and Star Wars in your writing.
DarkDan1100 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I like this story, hope you continue because I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
I also think Obi wan's perception if Naruto madness is highly entertaining. Although I can't help feeling sorry for Naruto. People treat him so badly and it's (mostly) not his fault.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Jirayah's take on the insanity that is the Jedi is highly amusing. I guess it takes one to know one. Thanks for writing this story.
procaticjolt chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Waiting for the next chapter update update update
Deritine chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Heh- yeah, not at xenomorph on a ship creepy, but that would be hard to achieve anyway since "we" know what is in Naruto's belly. It ended up almost humorous how much he is squirming, which is definitely not a bad thing.

Also, evil cliffie, you jerk ;)

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Curses! I am starting to really hate cliff hangers. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to next chapter.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
This fic is a work of art, I love it. And I don't even watch naruto or star wars.
semexx chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Well, Jedi being able to enter the sewer so easily is a really bad thing. Any Jedi or Sith would be able to open the seal. And Naruto hasn't learned enough shinobi arts to be able to subdue the Kyuubi, even with the help of Kushina. Well, there is Minato...
I wonder how things are in the Elemental Countries, without Naruto many must have died. Looking forward to the next chapter :D
marco2o chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Please update as soon as possible please this story is amazing. Keep up the great work.
902 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »