Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
avidreaded chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I noticed one minor mistake about the sand people. Gaffi sticks are more akin to a club or mace. What you probably meant was a slug thrower which is basically a normal rifle with a larger bullet. Physical not plasma.
Lady FoxFire chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
**happy dance** I'm glad Anakin is seeing what a dick head the majority of Jedi are and probably not joining them
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
quando si puo sapere cosa e' capitato alla foglia dopo che naruto e' sparito?
MWRANDOM chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
Excellent work. Thanks for posting.
freshprince91 chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
wow! this is now my most favorite story...ever! absolutely love the balance you have in the story. at the beginning I thought this would be naruto starwars crossover with naruto throwing around rasengan like candy but thankfully its not and once i started reading the story i thought you had messed up the summary and the story was actually about jiraiya and i thought awesome! he's a lot like naruto but not as stupid and he has power in spades so it wouldn't really be a case of having an overpowered character bc he's already one of the most powerful characters in the cast. some of the changes in the point of view while retelling the story took a little getting used to or maybe it's because I read all of it in one sitting but once you get used to em they work. eh could write some more but I'll leave a review with more of my thoughts on the next chapter. update soon!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
Kinda annoyed people keep getting into Naruto's mind.
Other than that this is awesome. Keep up the great work.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
your story is so awesome and addicting!
malinkody chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
I'm in love with this story. It's not one of the plotlines I'm used to at all. Quite refreshing. Hope to see more!
KannaKyomu chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
omg, this story is the best. I keep laughing my ass off over here, and man, i totally love how you decided to send a young Naruto instead of his older, more pumped up version. It adds way more character development that way. All your characters are spot on, no oc which is awesome. Every chapter had something exciting going on, even with the political stuff (which i actually still like too even though its not action-oriented.)
The crazy thing for me is, I'm not even that huge of a star wars fan. I only opened this because the summary looked interesting, but 2 paragraphs into the first chapter i was like, "okay, alright this is well written and interesting and i can follow along even though i don't know that much about star wars." and here i am on chapter thirteen itching for more. Well done, excellent writing, great characters everything flows and i love it! Thanks so much for all your hard work, this story is really a gem. I can't wait to see what you do with chapter 14, and the rest of the story as a whole.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
Whelp, it may have been long in coming, but at least it was fun! Thanx for the update!
dloold87 chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
stupid Jedi think that they can do whatever they want and condemn anyone they want for no reason and all they have to say is darkside or sith. The way they treated Skywalker is the reason that 95% of the galaxy dislike Jedi. Plus I think the Jedi need to be humbled by Naruto.
Draco Kamikaze chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I like the characterization and how you're taking time to develop these characters as "their own" and how they react. Especially Obi-wan. I swear if he does something dumb I want someone to never let him live it down!
Draco Kamikaze chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
"It will swallow the sun." Okay Obi-wan, I think you need to go take a seat and calm down.

Very interesting perspective of just how dark the Kyuubi must feel in the Force. Well done, and well written chapter!
Draco Kamikaze chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
I'm not sure what I'm happier by; knowing I'm not the only person who returned to a fic after a long hiatus or the way this chapter was done.

I've now decided that "we don't have money to throw around so we throw around a bunch of Naruto" is Naruto in a nutshell. Also Jiraiya's commentary is the best. Excellent job on this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
Please let Naruto kick there ass
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »