Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/20
Great story! One of the better Naruto/Star Wars crossovers! :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
DokB chapter 7 . 2/17
"I see..." Nods head. "So the Jedi are basically idiots... Gotcha."
"No, you just lack the insight to understand that the jedi way is the only way. May the force be with you."
"Right, so... idiots. Alrighty then."
Thats pretty much how I read the last bit with the pervert and qui-gon. Can't say I disagree. Enjoying the story. Thanks for the chapter.
DokB chapter 1 . 2/17
Such silly ideas, Jiraiya has. Buying a second sun? That fatigue must have been getting to him more then he realized. Still unsure exactly how shmi is alive, but I'm that and more will be answered soon. Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more. Thanks.
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 2/14
Noooo so good yet it's a cliffy
joshuafaramir chapter 9 . 2/5
This is really good. I like your fics, they have such unique storyline and the writing is certainly good. Keep it up and update soon.
Belo chapter 9 . 2/1
Love this story, please don't stop, you are amazing
Belo chapter 9 . 1/31
This story is so addiction gander well written please keep writing it
Kamandi Lyon chapter 9 . 1/29
Very interesting story, can't wait to hear what happens next.
chimmon chapter 9 . 1/27
I like this premise. It's a cool way to have Naruto be in the Star Wars 'verse, and to having people react to the Kyuubi.
Hanover chapter 9 . 1/25
This is the best Star Wars/naruto cross I've read yet. Then I saw it was first published in 2007 with 9 chapters. But! I shall hope and persevere.
Amanda chapter 9 . 1/25
Just found this fic. I like it and will be looking forward to more.
reviewer chapter 9 . 1/20
lovely chapter
anon chapter 9 . 1/18
Please update! I am excited for the Kyubi/Obi-Wan meeting and the fights with Darth Maul on Coruscant!
Acono chapter 9 . 1/17
Your talent for storytelling is impressive. Every character has a voice of their own, and it's like you honor the characters by giving them new adventures. I look forward to your next update.
Bakkughan chapter 6 . 1/4
"Naruto liked them for their lack of prejudice" hahaha xD it's little things like that that make the difference between a good fic and a great one. I also like the way you constructed the story, in a series of flashbacks, very original :)
917 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »