Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
xyvortex chapter 12 . 3/30
I love your story, can't wait for more.
Bob chapter 12 . 3/19
I've spent a lot of time on the internet unfortunately... The first thing I thought after reading this story was the sad and happy phrase "This chapter divided again" I don't know if it's true, but i'll believe it anyway!
Luffy chapter 12 . 3/17
it's quite sad that you haven't continue with the story
DarxMercenary chapter 12 . 3/9
Oh my goodness, this is one of the best fanfics out there
Ive read it seven times in the last week alone
Pls keep up the great work!
novelreader chapter 12 . 3/7
Favorite part of this chapter:

"'You underestimate my allure,' Naruto said, jumping to his feet dramatically.
'Don't get naked!' Anakin shrieked."

Lol Anakin really does remind me of Konohamaru, it's so weird. I don't know whose reaction/interaction to Naruto is more funny, Anakin's or Obi-Wan's. Obi-Wan's, expecially when he absorbed Naruto's emotions and memories lol. But Anakin's interections with Naruto is interesting, it certainly defines his character in a different way, and in a strange way Naruto's immaturity sure help Anakin be more grown-up, or at least try to be, he's still a child who you could tell doesn't understand the situation as it is and lets illusions like stories of jedis blind him from how they are really like, it suddenly gives us a good view of why Anakin was so, if not more, lured into the Jedi than the Sith. It also emphasizes how much of a victim he is to both, they really turned him insane.

Shmi and Qui-Gon's interactions was very interesting, I always found it strange how easily Shmi gave up Anakin to the Jedi, but in my head I thought it was because of their slavery status and her wanting him to live a better life. Still, Jedi, is not something I imagine parents would want to give up their children for, especially in a civilization that was advanced and valued family. The Jedi do not, obviously, but I assume other or most sentient species do. Qui-Gon, hiding information like that, to Shmi, makes me kind of angry at him even if I do understand his deluded reasons.
novelreader chapter 11 . 3/7
Awww somehow Naruto kind of helped Obi-Wan realize that he was meant to be Anakin's Master and to help him fufill his destiny, not the Jedi crap, but the freeing the Slaves thing. That second to last sentence was funny, Obi-Wan feeling the urge to steal weapons.
novelreader chapter 10 . 3/7
Okay... I'm not entirely sure what happened in the end, though I think Jar Jar's remark at the end was meant to be comedic...
novelreader chapter 9 . 3/7
Holy crap Obi-Wan in the sewer with the fox, this is going to be so cool! I'm so glad he's a main character. I know Obi-Wan is freaked out and I can understand, but I just find it so funny! Cuz it's Naruto!

Plus Kishimoto kind of ruined the ominousness of the fox demon in the comics. I don't really mind much, but still. I have to really focus on seeing it Obi-Wan's point of view rather then what I already know.
novelreader chapter 8 . 3/7
Haha freaked out Obi-Wan is funny to me, I feel so mean.

I am really really loving this story. I don't know what else to say...
Love love love this fic! This is by far my favorite Naruto Crossover, and one of the top 5 (though I would argue the best) in terms of quality. By sheer dint of Naruto remaining Naruto and not an emo wanker that would make Sasuke or Neji look cheerful. That is rare indeed in any crossover Naruto features in. And I love how the Jedi do not instantly know what Kurama is or how to deal with him. They see him as a powerful dark force (eating suns, heh!), are rightly vary of him. And there is no nonsense about how the force is a bazillion times more powerful than Kyuubi, as if the force were a singular weapon to be handled by just anyone. Not to mention how Naruto is kicking ass and taking names with just the few jutsu and previously subpar taijutsu. Thanks for showing how kage bunshin, oiroke and kawarimi alone are an awesome triple threat. Though I would love it if Naruto were to find a way to invent the rasengan anyway, or find a way to utilize Sage mode, even if this Naruto doesn't even know yet those exist.

The best part of any Naruto crossover is the chaos he sows with his sheer presence, and you've done that so well in this fic!

Please please update soon? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D
luffy chapter 12 . 3/3
when is the next chapter coming out?
Blitza chapter 12 . 2/28
Dont worry, i haven't seen it either, you aren't the only one.
dan chapter 12 . 2/8
great story!
keichan2 chapter 12 . 2/8
For sure, Naruto brought chaos with him!

I’m a bit disappointed that Sidious overreaction didn’t have more consequences (seeing him struggle to get back on his feet would have been interesting!) but I find his interpretation of Naruto’s motives quite interesting! (and his assumptions will probably cause him to make mistakes…)

I wonder what “reach” there is to the “dream invasion” from a Jedi: Will the fox spend all his time trying to convince idiots to remove the seal, or will it only happen once or twice?

Speaking of the fox, given Anakin “met” him and didn’t like at all, would this harden him against Sidious’ manipulations?

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
EDelta88 chapter 12 . 2/7
I really have to wonder what effects Anakin has experienced from the long term exposure to Naruto. He was force sensitive from the start but now seems unaffected by Naruto's aura when, by all rights, he should be more affected by it because of his deep connection to the force... unless it's the reverse and the deeper connection somehow shield him from it. Unless of course it's like being exposed to poison and he's developed some kind of tolerance for the Dark Side...
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »