Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 2/6
I hate you so much right now. The biplay between Anakin and Naruto is making me giggle like an idiot in the middle of a library
Delta the Troll chapter 7 . 2/6
Jiraiya...*Nice Gai Pose!(TM)* I approve this troll!
Lucillia chapter 12 . 2/4
This is a good story and I couldn't stop reading it after I started. I rather enjoy the premise, and look forward to seeing where it is going.

A bit of a point about the earlier parts of the story, gaderffi (what you spelled gafi) sticks are for clubbing people over the head. What the Tusken Raiders (also called sand people) were using to fire at Anakin's pod racer in Episode I were rifles, though in the Star Wars Galaxy, they call them slugthrowers. Tusken Raiders have gotten blasters before, likely from Moisture Farmers whose farms they've raided. They likely aren't high quality though due to the fact that they're likely from the stockpile the Hutts sold to the Moisture Farmers after they started a war between the Moisture farmers and the Sand People in order to sell off a bunch of mostly worthless weapons.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 12 . 2/4
I'm quite pleased with this. I didn't know what to expect, but one of my reviewers suggested it, and its pretty fantastic!
ShinRa13 chapter 12 . 1/31
This is a great story I hope u update it soon
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 1/26
Fantastic I think the jedi are narrow minded about naruto
gatogirl1 chapter 12 . 1/18
I hope you have gotten to see the movie #8!

So exciting to read more of this! I had half expected things so much more following canon (and fearing it as i didn't think it would suit) but you have dived in with all your brilliance. I appreciate Palpatine's paranoia and that Naruto cannot magically sense him. And I've read and reread ObiWan's experience; I loved your descriptions and how contact with Naruto spilled emotionally over to him.

As always, thanks for writing!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 12 . 1/13
This is a really good story and I really hope that this gets updated soon because I would live to read more and I really want to see the meeting between Jiraiya and Naruto.
lol jar-jar.
Azera-v chapter 12 . 1/6
Lol, love it.
Gundum M chapter 12 . 1/5
interesting new chapters.
Quelthias chapter 12 . 1/3
Excellent Fanfic, the story makes sense more and more as time goes on for Naruto to become governor Kage badass. I still think that Sidious would know that there are two beings in the same body (Jedi obvoously do from Obi's report). It does add another element by making Naruto out to be a competing power with sidious. Thus once he finds out that Naruto is the same person behind the curtain, will Sidious think he might be a confender for an apprentice?
kingthe13 chapter 12 . 1/2
This story is awesome.
ForTheLoveOfRum chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
This was one of the first stories I read on this site, it set an unreasonably high standard for creative crossovers that few others have lived up to. I'm glad you decided to start writing it again.
shademaster chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Everyone is so worried of the bog bad Naruto... I love it
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »