Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
maniacreader chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
This story is awesome.
NoGutsNoGlory chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I really enjoy this style of narrative, I will be keeping up with you!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
That was a fun point at the end to see the old perv poking holes in things that seems like the Jedi had never considered before, and looking forward to the next part.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
So excited you updated! Very exciting (more please!).

I was highly amused at many things, particularly Jiraiya's irreverence. Dark side for describing embroidery, fortune cookie prophecy... Awesome.

I can't wait to see what the Jedi council will make of Naruto and Anakin - I can only imagine that Qui-Gon is going to try and bring them back among the 25 extra passengers...

Please update again soon!
Jay Man1 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Thank you for justifying my almost pathological need to check this story periodically. I am so glad to see a new chapter, and while I would rather not wait so long for the next one it was worth the wait. I love that Jiraiya was able to point out the obvious flaw in the Jedi interpretation of the prophecy within 30 seconds of hearing it. Thank you again for the story and the new chapter.
Toebang chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I like this story more then ever. I do hope you keep it up.

Toebang
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
This was recced to me, and it's a fun and interesting story. Looking forward to the other chapters.
misteryman526 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Bravo for Jiraiya questioning the Prophecy! I have no idea what Lucas and company were thinking when they came up with the 'bring balance to the Force' thing, but I've always thought it was obvious that it sounded like a bad thing for the Jedi.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Exactly my thoughts, and exactly what Anakin did: He destroyed the Jedi and ended the dominance of their order and finally slew the Sith order and ended them too. When Luke created the New Jedi Order (or not, as Extended Universe is not canon apparently), the Force was as close to a "Clean slate" as possible.

So... Balance!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Naruto's a badass on the same level as (if we go by SW scales) Revan, and as a teenager no less!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Gotta say the name is rather cheesy (after all hope is not something physical like sand, leaf, cloud, rock or mist) and I didn't have high hopes on this one, but boy I was wrong!
mmendoza688 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Oh my gosh! Finally I found another person who points out that part of the stupid prophecy, you're like only the third person that actually points that out in their fic. One of the many ways the Jedi have become arrogant. The way that Jiraiya explained it makes sense to me, since the first time I saw the movies. So its stupid to think that the "Chosen One" has to be a Jedi to bring balance, I would think that becoming a Jedi is actually counterproductive. There's a rewrite by Tellemicus Sundance that addresses this issue that is pretty good so far. It's already on the rewrite of the second part.
KeiGinya chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Oh, haha, Jiraiya. Awesome as always.

Good thing you don't base them off the books since Disney basically negated the novels as canon much to the detriment of my roommate. For me, I never really delve into franchises with too many creators as there is too much risk of "reboots" and I was sooooo right in this instance. Of course I didn't say that to my roommate as he was really bummed out about it.

So so happy you updated this story! I'm glad I checked Star Wars crossovers because of this upcoming Sunday; for some reason, I didn't have this on story alert. Ta! :)
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I love you pointing out the balance vs, peace thing. Because yes! Anikin brought balance to a light force heavy universe by wiping out pretty much everyone and resetting everything to their factory settings.

And of course the fox demon (not unlike Saiya-jin) run on the dark side of the force.
So you want to be an Author chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
So nice to have you back!
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »