Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
reality deviant chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
good chapter- and i am glad to see this fic update, as always.
Stratagemini chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Poor little lost Jedi. I notice Obi-Wan hasn't been in the future village scenes.
mundanebeast chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
freakin obi out...check
Velnum chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
It would be so funny if Sidonious decides that Naruto is too evil or corrupted, and tries to get rid of him. What if the Sith and Jedi unintentionally join sides in the name of getting rid of the greater evil?
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
So excited you finally updated! Poor Obi-Wan! Creepy indeed. Eating souls, darkness in general and now it sounds like he's about to meet Kyuubi! Bwahaha! I can only hope you will update again soon!
PiperDreamer chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
SQUEEEEEEE! I loved it! I'm kinda hoping Obi and Ani bond over their...shared experience with the Nine-tails. They could also have a conspiracy theory going on, and Obi might be more open to Ani since he is not the only one who is feeling Naruto's tenant on a more personable level. Also, I probably wrote this before, but please don't take out Maul! I really want to see him join Naruto's village! He and Obi might even get along if Maul does ends up in any similar state as Obi, plus it would be funny if a Sith and Jedi end up being somewhat friends. Plus, the Jedi council will probably blame Naruto for it.
mellra chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Very nice! Can't wait to see Obi-Wan's reaction next chapter, it should be priceless!
Elim Garak chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Neat - I am glad you are back and this story is continuing.
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
It's hard to make Kurama creepy if you know he's just really pissed off after 2 consecutive life sentences inside humans starting on a third.

Convicted of Zero crimes for simply existing.
Elaienar chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
I think I like this story a lot! I'm interested in how the Jedi's suspicion of Naruto is going to work out - seems like it would be simpler to just ask, "hey why do you have a scarier aura than actual satan" instead of tip-toeing around the kid, wondering when he's going to kill you and if you should try to kill him first, but I guess I'd be kind of reluctant to confront someone who scared me that badly, too.
bugzattack chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Love the chapter!
If naruto's clones were dispelling (love Obi-wan's interpretation of that btw) does that mean that the village was just attacked? Or was it just one of the clones being dispelled while on the ship?
gagiman chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Seems okay, I don't mind if you write stuff and re edit a little later as long as it makes a little sense
V chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Great update
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Reading Obi-wan's perspective is really interesting, since we know what's going on while his own perception on what is going on becomes more and more sinister. Maybe a visit with the kuubi will clear things up (or make them worse, it could go either way really.)
I really loved the interaction between Padme and Sabe because Friendship! It's just really adorable. Let the merciless teasing begin! I loled at naruto's dislike of spaceship-rides. (And sitting still in general :P)
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
The jedi may turn Naruto away from them if they keep it up. For peace keepers they are quite judgemental.
Obi-wan doesn't know that Naruto can clone himself does he? That's kinda funny. A tad annoying that he jumps to conclusions but expected.
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »