Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Paula chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Obi-wan face to face to Kyuubi. I Can't wait.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
considering naruto's abilites are completely unique, in this world and his somewhat, i think cautiously creeped works. to clarify, what was the soul that Que-gon felt? was it a clone?

sooooo, whom does Padme like best i wonder? are you going to pair anyone in this fic? outside canon.

Now with Obi-wan in the belly of the beast that devours Ramen whole heh _ What'cha gonna do?
CharmedbyFire chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Cliffy indeed! So he'll finally see the kyuubi I'm guessing. I'll be excited to see his reaction!
Play4ever chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Yay! A new update! Quite happy to see a new chapter. :)
Yeah, you got the paranoia but not xenomorph feel. To be honest it would be very hard to get the xenomorph feel in writing especialy when its not on a half empty (derelict) ship, with flickering lights and lots of shadows.
delphinous chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
well, i like where this story is going, but it's got a long ways to go before it even starts to get into the main storyline.
i like how paranoid obi-wan is feeling, when he gets over it eventually, it'll help him be a better man later on in life (when he becomes awesome). i'm really looking forwards to how the jedi council and yoda react to naruto, although i hope they react in a 'what is this investigate' and not a 'dark-side ATTACK' because, honestly, aside from naruto surprising them with some of his jutsu, the jedi council should be able to shut him down by working together in the center of their power with all the other jedi in the temple rushing to back them up and i really don't think that would add anything to the story to have them be violently hostile to naruto (distrustful is different).
i like ho naruto and padme may be developing the beginings of a relationship (which may or may not be romantic). also, i love how you are characterizing padme as a young girl doing her best to be a leader, while unconsciously enjoying naruto's attention.
Just in Jest chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
It's always nice to see an update of this story - even if they're seldom.
The ship chapter has a nice feeling of cramped space, nervousness, restlessness and fear packed in it. Naruto's thoughts about safety are nicely formulated - he never knew another kind, even after changing planets/universes. And I can't wait to see Obi Wan's reaction to the Kyuubi.

I wonder if Kurama will eventually turn good as he did in the manga. Ah, I guess that will be answered in a future chapter (or it has already been answered and I forgot it? I'll have to re-read, I guess.)

Thanks for writing
Just in Jest
RandomPerson44 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Hahaha I loved that ending! Please update soon!
Homarid chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Oh cool. I'm glad to see this has been updated. Obi-wan thinking Naruto is the devil is still pretty amusing (and I doubt meeting the fox will convince him otherwise). I liked the emphasis you placed on the ship being crowded. It made it feel more real. Thank you for the chapter, and I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Wah! That cliff hanger. Can't wait for the next one
regfurby chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Surprisingly interesting to read.

It seems like the Jedi are suffering from Emphatic Feedback from close proximity to a source of Great Hatred and Malice, rather than detecting a so-called Dark Side of the Force... then again, when being crushed under sheer negativity, I guess they wouldn't really care all that much to distinguish the difference.

The Anakin teasing is quite amusing, although it does seem to be driving him to embrace his darker emotions. If he really falls over petty jealousy, that would be really sad... Then again, Naruto's known for beating up then befriending people, so I guess that could happen later.

Jiraiya showing up was really unexpected. True, he's a powerful ally, but as a character, he's pretty much a condescending jackass. I'm not sure how you plan to build him up though, so I guess he may show some redeeming qualities.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
AsahinaTora chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
So evil this cliffy. But this was so good. Damn, this is one of the few stories that when there is a new chapter I need to open and read.
Malix2 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Difdi chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Eating souls is a pretty good description of what absorbing a shadow clone would look like, in the Force, to a Jedi. As long as the Jedi doesn't take a close look and notice that all of the 'eaten' souls are small fragments of the same soul, I can definitely see a Jedi reacting...badly.

All Obi-Wan needs to do is ASK Naruto about it...but his own fear is clouding his judgment even as he denies having the fear in the first place. He'd solve every problem he had if he were to simply act as a Jedi is supposed to. Alas, the fear is strong in this one.
reality deviant chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
good chapter- and i am glad to see this fic update, as always.
Stratagemini chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Poor little lost Jedi. I notice Obi-Wan hasn't been in the future village scenes.
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »