Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Zip0 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Hah, the thing is that I could actually picture Naruto managing to become something close to a godlike wraith to the Sandpeople xD

Also loved the last comment from Watto

"“How about…you get me to a ship off this planet, and I throw in my shop on this deal?”"

He wouldn't have lived for long if he didn't have a bodyguard at that moment, and I doubt anyone would like to challenge someone who had brought back a legion of sandpeople and a dragon head :p
Fate chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Wonderful chapter!
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Fantastic as usual! :)

This story always makes me grin. Loved everything!
MythplacedLogic chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
I love how you are working the Star Wars universe into the story, I wasn't expecting that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue-Huntress chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
yays 4 updates!

i luv it

keep up the good work! .
Gogolu chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Nice to see update.

Very nice chapter.

Still love the story.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Great Addition! Please keep writing! :)
landoffire chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
i liked this chapter. especially the ending. looking forward to when jiraiya meets up with naruto. i wonder what's up with anakin? looking forward to the next chapter. keep writing. update soon please.
Cristalake chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
OMGod I'd lost hope of ever seeing an update for this! Thank you SO MUCH for this chapter! I loved it and can't wait for the next one!
Juoppo chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Those damn porcupines; what will they do next? Still epic as ever, keep it up.
Tya Katrine Bell chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
This story totally rocks, i have never found a story played out this way and i can't wait to find out what happens next and how Naruto's intoduction to Jedi and especially Obi-Wan goes, also may i suggest that if you get the chance you find and read Jedi Knight Naruto, it is one of several stories that i have found that features Reavan, but some of the things that he does to the Jedi of the temple, so as i said i breathlessly await the next chapter of this awesome story. Tya.
bord to life chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Nice. Good job.
MisterQ chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Curse you, porcupines! This is a great story and you should let the author update more frequently. Great job!
The Dimension Crossing Mew chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Yes, an update. This story is one of the best on this site. Can't wait for your next update, and I hope some of your other stories also get updated soon.
Loatroll chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Great work! Really looking forward seeing how the Jedi react to meeting Naruto :D
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »