Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Cristalake chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
OMGod I'd lost hope of ever seeing an update for this! Thank you SO MUCH for this chapter! I loved it and can't wait for the next one!
Juoppo chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Those damn porcupines; what will they do next? Still epic as ever, keep it up.
Tya Katrine Bell chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
This story totally rocks, i have never found a story played out this way and i can't wait to find out what happens next and how Naruto's intoduction to Jedi and especially Obi-Wan goes, also may i suggest that if you get the chance you find and read Jedi Knight Naruto, it is one of several stories that i have found that features Reavan, but some of the things that he does to the Jedi of the temple, so as i said i breathlessly await the next chapter of this awesome story. Tya.
bord to life chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Nice. Good job.
MisterQ chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Curse you, porcupines! This is a great story and you should let the author update more frequently. Great job!
The Dimension Crossing Mew chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Yes, an update. This story is one of the best on this site. Can't wait for your next update, and I hope some of your other stories also get updated soon.
Loatroll chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Great work! Really looking forward seeing how the Jedi react to meeting Naruto :D
kitiem3000 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
When in doubt, slaying a dragon fixes all problems.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
volrath77 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
That's rich. Qui-Gon as the SW version of Jiraiya. *grins*
CelticReaper chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
hell yeah! awesome chapter is awesome! :D

update soon please
Sim-Sim2 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
* “I was conducting some research on the women’s side of the Tattooine hot-springs-”

Damn - that was funny! I just can see Qui-gon teaching Obi-van about "proper research techniques" :)
Trife chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
I was beginning to think this story was abandon since it had been so long. Anyways good update. Next chapter looks like it will be interesting with what you said would be in it. Please update soon!

Trife
Frostius chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
a very nice story.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Can totally picture the scene of Naruto ripping into the dragon with the sandpeople cheering and whooping on the surrounding cliffs.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »