Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
shademaster chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Everyone is so worried of the bog bad Naruto... I love it
mordicus18 chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I know and im sure i like the story very much but now that the jedi appeared and naruto now with no evolution with his characters still to naive or dumb it s your pick...this futur seem s really to farfetched no possible. I understand the jedi and in realistic (or i hope in one) they shoud have already destroy or capture naruto not let him be a boss or built a village. And with naruto refusing to tell them anything how it would the story lead to the actual present? Plus you add this mind read side effect with obi wan so naruto should be already dead strike for another dangerous factor? But heyyyyy it s fiction so fuck the logic and you ll wait till the star wars movie 3 may be to make him tell it s not me it s just in me lol?
Jack Kincaid chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
10 outta 10 best story...please continue and use any flames for cooking ramen
Preier chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
very nice pov with palpatin. excellent idea with the differences in the way he perceives naruto/kyuubi

BugzAttack chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I love the new chapter! Thanks for updating!
I hope you had a great Christmas (or other winter holiday). :)
yellulhchicken chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
"You underestimate my allure,"

Sexy no jutsu FTW!
Fencer22 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
This is great stuff! very funny
Narutomaniac chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Interesting. A bit to high paced there during the last bit though. It felt rushed and unfinished. Can't wait for Naruto to mug a Jedi for his lightsaber hah.
Keiser chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
I find your lack of faith in my allure disturbing young ani
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Love love love this story!
ploThief chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Oh my tacos this reminds me of that one part in the new movie where Naruto pops out and blows up the death star! Best part of the movie ever. ;)
Great chapter and I'm glad that the Jedi and sith are getting into play now. Can't wait to see what you have planned for next time.
Crepscularity chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I'm so glad that I just found this. Because I would have cried at the update speed.

Hopefully we'll get to see how Naruto eventually usurps Palpatine, becomes King of Naboo, erases Luke and Leia in their canon forms (fingers crossed!) and brings peace and balance to Kurama. Kinda feels like he's going to bring back the old Jedi order, without the lack of bonds.

Also, thanks for making the romance gradual and believable. (Please continue!)

Now, I know this is a labour of love for you, and the long stretches in between updates have contributed to the stellar quality of character interactions and lack of grammatical/spelling errors, but damn if I'm not chomping at the bit to read more.

Will Yoda ever try to communicate with Naruto? He seems more suited to the understanding and helping rehabilitate Kurama plan instead of facing Mace Windu who is just the amalgamation of all the hate for Jinchuuriki.

Keep up the great work! I'll be sure to review next time too. (Hopefully soon!)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Well, 12 chapters in 8 years. That must be some sort of record. :D

But seriously, this is a great fic, and I hope you continue it, and can update sooner.

Canon!Naruto (and this *is* canon!Naruto, thankfully, not some grimderp version of him) being thought to be a dark force, a sith or worse? ROFL

And Shmi hit it right on the head of the nail when she said the Jedi are not pure, and not above using the force to their advantage and manipulating at one of the first few chapters.

I do wonder what will happen now that Naruto is in the middle of things and turning all sorts of plans upside down without even trying or being aware of it.

Another thing: Is there going to be a little side chapter to show us what's been happening in the Elemental Nations in the meanwhile?
TattooAnkh99 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I always look forward to a new chapter
dragzxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Sorry fiow up don't know why but while ow was walking my dog I just realized ani said don't get naked to Naruto his female perv Justin man I really want to see that happen and everyone's reaction to it especially padmy palpatine and the Jedi man that would be priceless. Also I potential arc after ep1 but before 2 is Naruto stumbling soon so of darth revan a old stuff I mean how cool would Thea be. Also I still want to dee yoda and Naruto work together or at least interact with Naruto wild energy and yoda calm that who relationship would be so cool. Plus yoda can be kinda caring he would be a good influence in Naruto. I don't mean Naruto look or try to be like him but more like being a confidant and someone Naruto respects and talks to.
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »