Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
Dur'id the Druid chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
What? Ok, Anikin was a shadow clone. He can do that? It had been a long time since I read this story. And he sent that fit tests instead of going himself?

And exiting with the bad impression of the council he was getting... This is going to end in tears, isn't it
kazikamikaze24 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Fantastic story so far. Keep it up!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Glad to see you updating. It seems authors of stories I thought were abandoned are starting to come back to them. That's good.

I hope you can find the time to post more often.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jmw chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Welcome back
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Hehe, I love how Naruto handled the whole situation. Thanks for the update, I love this story!
Faeriekit chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
...thank you.
chimmon chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Since Qui-Gon Jinn lives, I'm betting he goes through with his threat of teaching Anakin. Let's hope he's a better mentor than Obi-Wan.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Action of jedi against naruto are totally bs
volrath77 chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
I'm glad that this story is still alive. Hopefully, it'll be updated soon.

That said, did Naruto performed a switch with Anakin or did Anakin in his distress unknowingly triggered a substitution? Or even more improbable, a body flicker? As I recall, Naruto tried to teach Anakin ninja stuff previously, yes?

That and it is not explained as to how Naruto & Jiraiya ended up on Tatooine. Being transported from another system is unlikely given distance. Parallel universe space-time ninjutsu shenanigans would probably far easier. Tatooine in SW verse whatever planet where the Narutoverse setting takes place.

Ho boy, Palps would surely love to know how to get there once he finds out about it.

And when will we start to see Jiraiya training Naruto? And maybe Anakin as well for that matter? Or has Qui-Gon gone grey, abandoned the order and currently training Anakin without consent of the order?
hydrianway1013 chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Oh yeah, so...hilarious!
And PERFECTLY Anakin (or Young Naruto).
Kawarimi-fuckya, Jedi Council. And kudos for pushing Anakins People button
even before Palpie even gets to Twist him into someone ready to turn sids.
Talk about giving a really bad impression to the whole Skywalker Party (right
along with Narutos Clone Exploration getting him to wonde rbaot Kids either
being drugged or whammied by the older Jedi...).
Man, the previous chap with Palpie and the Chancellor already rocked but this
one was...simply totally awesome! Seriously, dunno what you needed to rewrite.
In my opnionon you did a great job with that one,
Fencer22 chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
XD oh wow way to over play your hand Jedi, morons. Nice work!
Mulledmead chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
"I'm starting to think you're one of those dark side guys," Jiraiya interrupted.
This made me crack up with laughter.
Joe Fenton chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
I love the end. Nice chapter. It's good to see the story continue.
Zlatka chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
BugzAttack chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Love the new chapter. It's hilarious and adorable. Naruto is such a good big brother. :)
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »