Reviews for A Village Hidden In Hope
chessmasterWII chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
When I see Naruto's and Anakin's relationship I can't help but draw parallels with Hashirama and Madara. Was that your goal?
biob1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Slow chapter but promising hope the pay off is good.
Like in my fair lady chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Great fanfiction, I just dislike Anakins jealousy.
Read this twice already and was happy to see a recent update.
Ejammer chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
soooo kurama what are you gonna do? :)

I am also curious on how the love triangle is going to continue
btw how old are characters?
The reader chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Very nice I hope you update soon
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Oh shit! XD
I can't wait! I can't wait!
kiki chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
As always, I enjoyed learning a bit more of the mayhem Naruto is causing. I love how you are giving just enough hints to Obi-Wan that his fears are justifiable to himself, though not supportable. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Toebang chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Great story, bad review.

-Toebang
Chonki chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Completely delicious reading, even if it's taken so long to update (like literal months). But it's all good, patiently waiting for this story's eventual conclusion doesn't take too much effort and i can always keep myself busy waiting. Great read, great concept, and great style and technique! Keep writing! I hope you really do finish this story. Heh. Good luck and happy Halloween!
yellulhchicken chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Poor poor Obi-wan. being Obi-wan is suffering.

ps Love the story btw and am glad that you are continuing it.
Assasin Nero chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Ehehehe...nice chapter.. soooo...kurama goimg to scare obi wan to death?
procaticjolt chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Awesome can't wait for next chapter...
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
I have to say, this sharing the top of the list of Naruto/Star Wars Fanfiction with another I love. I'm loving the plot and the lack of Naruto becoming an immediate badass. There's just so much going on for this that I can't sort my thoughts and put them into this review. Just know I can't wait to read more! MOAR!
Cail Jol chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Great chapter, gotta ask, is Naruto going to confront Qui Gon as to why he and Obi Won don't like him?
mooman23 chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
An update! Yes!
I really liked how Obi-wan blows Naruto's Kage Bunshin technique off as a disguise or sleep deprivation. I think he'll be in for a surprise later.
Sabe teasing Padme about Naruto was a nice touch. As was Naruto teasing Anakin about his lack of stealth. I think the dynamic between Naruto, Padme, and Anakin would make Anakin's fall to the dark side more believable and enjoyable to read (if you're heading down that path).
I like how considerate Naruto is of Shmi. Especially since he hasn't met Tsunade, it gives him a mother figure and adds a nice dynamic to the Skywalker family and adds another reason for Anakin to be jealous pf Naruto. (Did you add in Anakin's dream about "freeing all the slaves"? I can't remember, but that could be another way Naruto "steals" from Anakin)
Looking forward to Obi-wan meeting the fox and everything that happens in Coresant.
Hopefully Naruto steals a lightsaber. I'd find that hilarious.
913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »