Reviews for You Never Knew
knarf3 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
The only thing I don't like is that you got Kisuke's eye colour wrong; they are grey, a colour that befits his personality quit nicely.
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG AWSUM!
Lazy Gaga chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
This is fantastic! It captures their emotions so wonderfully! I really hope that you continue this story, because this is one of the best I have seen, on my absolute favorite paring! I'll be waiting!
redphyire chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
loved your story! urayoru fluf... cant wait for your next update, redphyire )
Midnightsun7 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I really like your story so far! Yoruichi x Kisuke is one of my fav bleach pairings! Please update soon
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
hm..maybe he's smiling cause there's a note in the hat with a PLAN! :O

haha, i dont know x3 well, anyways, great chapter! Update soon please
A Mistake chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Nice to see you back :), I was beginning to accept the possibility that the story might not going to be finished.

I sort of expected it to be Byakuya who caught them, because for some perverse reason it seemed fun if I could see him go pale, heh. The characters' feel still flows quite smoothly, and the way they're written is just as I remember it (I haven't been keeping up with the anime either anymore, just the manga).

I don't think I could say anything more than that, because the chapter's still too short...

well, at least for me.

Good luck in finishing it soon,
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
hm, it has been a while hasnt it? oh well, as long as you're starting again

anyways, this chapter was excellent :) i definitely wasn't expecting Kuukaku to be at the door :P but now i see we're getting into the climax with Kisuke's arrest..i can't wait to see your interpretation of their thoughts during that time for Kisuke and Yoruichi :3

well, i think i've rambled enough. Great job! I'll eagerly await your next update :D
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Wow, its been a super long time since an update xD But if you do ever have time, I'd love to finish this story

For all of the chapters-amazing job! I really loved their interactions and how sweet Urahara is with her :3

Awesome job! hm..ill alert, just in case ;) I'd like to see you write more, too! you're a great author
priscalthum chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
That was utterly adorable. The entire scene at the end with the pen-twirling and the paper work was how i imagined it would be.
sayume214 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
who is that? i couldn't guess! tell me! don't leave me hanging!

it was so beautiful! BRAVO! bellisimo!

thank you so much for this! master!

you truly made me so excited this talk she remembered during the meeting when kisuke told her "just for you" was just so perfect! the perfect ending! nice job! please don't stop writing!

i swear to you i actually thought the gift he was giving her was some sort of engagement ring! i know! nuts! this is so beautiful! no wonder yoruichi didn't hesitate to leave soul society to be with the exiled urahara!
sayume214 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
kya! ahh! (sighs so deply)(faints of emotion) (recovers consciousness)ah! that was so cute!

nice going! oh! you're good! i can feel that emotion of love! oh! i wish that happened in the anime!
sayume214 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
this is getting good! and your description of yoruichi's fighting moves is awesome!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Waah! Who is the one the interupted them? I can't think of anyone who would barge in like that...I mean, isn't Yoruichi's dad dead already? So...who else?

Anyway, interesting plot! They are so cute!

Hope you update again soon!

Hells
Sunshine My Love chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Aww! You can't leave me hanging like this! I love your story it is absolutely adorable! Please keep writing :3