Reviews for Lisa Cuddy and the pill
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow, *that* was depressing lol! So glad I've never wanted kids of my own or I'd be up on a ledge by now! A moving peek into Cuddy's life - and House's selfish attitude toward her.
Smyth420 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Nice job of writing her feelings. I felt for her and shared her pain, loss, and failure. In my opinon a reader getting a physical emotional reaction to a written piece is the greatest compliment available to the writer.

Heather
melissaisdown chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really liked this.I think Cuddy's resignation to the pregnancy idea and the whole way she deals with infertility is an aspect the show hasn't addressed enough. Good writing.
Usagi Kurotani chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
the pain expressed in this has realism that cut's to the bone...

Another great bit of work!

If you ever want a writing partner drop me an e-mail I have good Ideas, but need help...
so original chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is incredible! The emotions are so clear, and make perfect sense, I found I could understand exactly what she was thinking. I like that it wasn't all about misery and failure; after all, there's nothing wrong with having a career. There was nothing 'second-best' about her feelings towards her career. It was a good balance between those feelings and the desire to have a child. Very realistic for women, I think.

Enough rambling. Great job!
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Very well written, great job!
wrytingtyme chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Lovely! great job.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
don't think about it chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I really liked this one. It sounds incredibly like Cuddy, which of course is the first and most difficult task...and it's smart and interesting and well written, very well laid out and lovely. I can imagine that's exactly how Cuddy feels about the pills (although I do find it funny that an endocrinologist would be willing to take hormonal BC...*shakes head in surprise*) Great job :)