Reviews for There's Something About Brooke
Ailee H chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Brooke has always been my favorite. :-) Thank you for sharing this.
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Best story ever.
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This waa cute. Love B Davis! Ahh i miss OTH
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
this is just perfect!
FaithDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
it was funny how nathan kept freaking out over haylie finding out and stuff, and when chris mentioned she stole his wallet
dangladesh chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Okay, honestly... I don't read anything unless it's Naley. However, this particular story caught my eye.. cause there's just something about 90 reviews for one chapter that makes you go "well, if it got 90 fricken reviews, it must be halfway.. amazing. Probably beyond amazing." And oh em geeee, I'm so glad I read it. Hilarious! Every single.. everything. I don't know how to explain it. It was just so creatively done and.. its sooo Brooke Davis (well, at least early season 1 Brooke Davis. You can't not admit that she was a total slut.) I was afraid of how you would portray Nathan in this but.. he was sooo cute. Haha, always had to mention "the wife" in every answer. Poor boy. I could probably go on and on and on.. but I'll just sum it up: freakin' spectacular, must hilarious story EVER. )
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha LOVE IT that was just really well written and hilarious! )

on the count of two...
smalldreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was so funny, I loved it!

Nathan and Chris were my fav. :)

""What didn't I learn from Brooke freaking Davis is the real question." He chuckled with a suggestive wink. "No, I'm kidding."

Hahahaha.
behind veils and trench coats chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is probably the funniest thing I've read in this site. Awesome! I'd been needing a good laugh lately, so thank you! I hope you get bored more often, so you can continue to amaze me with fics like this one.
chococoo23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
hahahaha OMG that was hilarious! I really needed that!
evilangelfiji chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
OMG, this was hilarious, such a change from the Brooke crying stories, I haven't read many funny OTH stories, this was awesome. Brooke's famous for having her heart broken but her as a heartbreaker, I love it.

Also Dean/Brooke. Awesome!

Your Chase is ... adorable! I want 'the Keller'

_

Thx 4 the lovely fic!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I laughed so hard! lol
Loves2Shop chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Niice on off, i liked iit
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
God that was so funny! :)
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Heyy!

That was one of the most random, yet brilliant Brooke one-shot I've ever read. It was so entertaining, and I know it was a once-off, but I'd love to see another one like it. All of their replies were great, but Nathan and Chris Keller were my favourite.

"What didn't I learn from Brooke freaking Davis?" With a suggestive wink or something, I can't remember the exact quote and I'm too lazy to get it. But yeah, I lol loudly at that line. And all of 'The Keller's.'

Luke and his JT songs were funny too, his 'confident enough in my masculinity to admit it' comment made me laugh. Although I think you may have got slightly carried away with the JT note... Hm... xD

The end note was classic, although, it's sad to know it's true.

... Why are they giving Brooke Peyton's leftovers? I'll never know. I hate Leyton *so* much it's unreal. Although I don't hate the characters too much.

Anyway, enough with my rant. Good one-shot!

xCNx